Kidnapped

Still your pov
I ran as fast as I could in search of a safe place. The streets of Londen was quite busy and I had to apologize frequently for bumping into people.

To others I would have looked like a male and a male bumping into a woman is highly disrespectful. I looked behind me for only a mere second before running into something hard and crashing to the ground.

I looked up and strange enough a boy with blond hair and blue eyes stared down at me. I cleared my throat before standing back up.

Keeping my face to the ground. Making my voice as deep as possible so I sound like a male.

"Sorry for running into you sir, I'm in a bit of a hurry, my wife is giving birth"

I lied hopefully he would let me go and I could go look for a hiding spot.

"Look were your going, I am Alois Trancy, Earl of the Trancy manor and this is my Butler Claude".

I nodded not looking at either of them. Another Earl, isn't one enough. Dear Satin how many are there.

"Terribly sorry for bumping into you Earl but I mu-"

I gasped as his Butler grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger forcing me to look at him.

The Young Earl gasped and came closer to me.

"Whow what happened to your eyes, why do you wear bandages around your eyes?"

I prayed the butler's hands off my face and quickly slapped him.

"I told you I'm in a hurry now stay out of my way"

I pushed past them and ran furter down the streets of London.

Alois pov
I wonder why he covered his eyes? Did he injure himself. I don't care I want to know.

"Claude!"

"Yes your Highnesses?"

I looked at the man as he ran further into the crowed

"Bring the man back to my manor I would like to know why he covers his eyes"

Claude bowed and took off after the guy.

Back to you
I kept running, not looking back, just forward,

I stopped in a alleyway just for a moment to catch my breath and looked back seeing now another Butler on my ass

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

I turned back and started running again. I was about to enter a little Coffey shop when I was grabbed and slammed into the wall of an alleyway.

I stared straight at the man who couldn't see my eyes. But I could clearly see his yellow ones. His a spider. How did I know that?

"Now Sir please do inform me of why you have bandages around your eyes?"

I quickly bit him and tried running away again but he grabbed my wrist and just slammed me back into the wall.

"Now now, I'm sure your pregnant wife can wait"

I kicked him in the no no spot and slammed my knee into his stomach. He took a step back and groaned slightly before grabbing my head and slamming it into the wall

with great force. My vision became blurry but I could still make out my surroundings until he slammed my head against the wall three more times.

I felt my body falling but before I reached the ground I felt a hard chest and two arms around my waist.

"That's more like it"

Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Back at the manor
Sebastian was currently fighting off three very skilled maids. They had managed to hurt him and make him weak.

"What is your mistress hiding!"

Sebastian grunted as he again attacked the three triplet maids.

"Our mistress is simply doing what is need to be done, she isn't what she seems"

The three maids chuckled.
Sebastian stood there for a second trying to catch his breath

"She's a grim reaper"

The three maids chuckled.

"Good you figured out something, although she's not just any Grim Reaper"

While Sebastian and The three maids were talking, they managed to distract Sebastian enough to the point where Ceil had run after the run away girl.

Nobody saw him follow her, not even she noticed, not the Tracy boy. He was shocked when Claude slammed her head into a wall and carried her off.

He ran back to the manor as fast as he possibly could. When he arrived at the Manor the butler and the four maids were still fighting.

"Will you four idiots stop fighting!!"

Sebastian quickly looked at his master and bowed.

"Yes my lo-"

"Shut up we don't have time, that Tracy brat kidnapped y/n!"

Both the maids and the butler was in shock.

"We need to...

"Get our Mistress back...

"Immediately."

They ran out of the manor with the butler and the you young Earl following suit.

Your pov
I woke up to the sound of a door opening. My eyes half opened and I luckily still had the bandages on.

My gloves and dress were still in place but my cloak had been removed. My wrist had a burning sensation due to the rope burns.

My head hurt slightly but it wasn't as bad as when I woke up. A woman came over to me. She had light purple hair and wore a maid outfit.

Behind her stood another three men, also triplets who had a much darker shade of purple hair. The triplets held food in a tray while the woman held a bowl with water and a cloth.

"Hello Madam it's good to see your awake"

She bowed infront of me.

"My name is Hanna . The head maid of the Trancy household."

The three triplets came over.

"I'm Thompson"

"Canterbury"

"Timber"

The three triplets introduced themselves.

"We're terrible sorry...."

"For the disrespectfull way...."

"Claud had treated you..."

Then Hanna stood next to me cleaning my head.

"We know your higher up then us demons so we apologize Mistress, we will get you out of here as soon as possible"

I just nodded. Hanna bent down next to me and quickly cleaned my head while the triplets fed me.

Just then a loud crash was heard....