Death, how nice

Your pov
I put my cloak on and quickly left my manor. Waking down the side of the road. I head to my next victims humming my special song.

I smirked as I saw about twenty people in a meeting. Knowing it was more of my victims. I smirked. I quickly killed the power to the buildings and then went inside.

The men were greatly confused as I began singing my song.

"Hey shut up Listen do you hear that"

One of them spoke indicating they heard my song.

"Ring around the rosy

A pocket full of posie

Ashes

Ashes

You all fall down"

I stood behind the leaderof the group. Guns were fired but non of the bullets hit me, I think.

"Who's there?!? Show yourself"

I quickly and swiftly slit all their throats except the three body guards guarding Jack.

The lights flickered on and I stood infront of Jack. The body guards immediately pulling out their guns and firing away.

That was until it was complete silence.

"Ring around the rosy

A pocket full of posie"

"Y..y/n?"

He asked frightened.

"Ashes

Ashes

You will go down"

The lights turned back on and I heard a scream. Jack's scream obviously. I watched as he ran out of the building.

Smirking I hummed the song to myself as I went back to my manor. Upon entering my maid quickly undressed me and put on my night gown.

"Now Mistress it's time for bed"

I chuckled but stared at the ceiling hand on my flat tummy. Humming my song until I fell asleep.

Lord Phantomhives pov
I awoke to the sun shining directly into my eyes.

"Good Morning young master. Your schedule is free today, but there is a gentleman waiting to see you"

My eyes windend.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!? How long has he been waiting for?!?"

Sebastian chuckled. Bloody demon.

"About five minutes My Lord"

He handed me my tea and quickly dressed me. I made my way downstairs and saw a man waiting for me.

"Hello, I am Ceil Earl Phantomhive, you asked to speak with me?"

He nodded frantically. He had four body guards behind him. They all looked highly alert.

"Yes Earl, I... I have information on your case. I couldn't go to the police since they would think I'm crazy"

I nodded jesturing for the man to continue.

"I am not sure If you red the news paper yet but another twenty of my men have been killed"

I spat my tea out in shock.

"WHAT?!?"

He nodded and handed me the newspaper. I couldn't believe it

"The person killing my men is a woman."

I raised my eyebrow.

"What makes you think it's a woman?"

She looked down and took out something from his bag he brought with.

"Earl I dont think its a woman, I know it's a woman."

He handed me the picture, it was a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was beautiful. And she had a hand on her stomach. She was obviously with child.

"Who is this?"

He looked down at the floor

"That Earl, was my wife"

I nodded my head.

"A while ago, about 23 years ago, my wife and I were expecting triplets. Her mother died and her father didn't want her to end up with me. She would always sing this song she made up Ring Around the Rosy."

I looked at the man

"Please do sing the song"

He looked at me slightly frightened.

"Ring around the Rosy
A pocket full of posie
Ashes
Ashes
We all fall down"

"That's the song. She sang. A bit creepy yes I know but it helped the triplets stop kicking. She sang it every night. One night I was staying late at work and things happened and I got home and I did something I dearly regret"

I looked at Sebastian and he looked back at me just and intrigue as I am.

"I... I was drunk and I ......I kicked her, over and over and over until I knew the babies were dead. I..I yelled at her. The morning I woke up and she wasn't home or anywhere to be found"

I was slightly shocked to be honest i didn't expect it.

"So why exactly are you telling me this?" 

I asked

He looked back up at me

"Well Earl, the police has written her off as dead but her body had never been found. And..... Last night I saw her. She slit all my body guards throats. At first I didn't know it was her but then she sang the song and I knew.

I knew it was her."

So the killer is a female and she's your wife.

"Well do you know why she is after you?"

He shook his head. He really is a stupid man.

"Well it's simple she wants revenge"

He looked back at me and I smirked knowing the feeling.

"No but she looked different, she had long white hair and her eyes were covered. She was also wearing mens closing"

I looked at Sebastian as he looked at me with a slight nod.

"Alright well thank you for telling me this information sir, I have business to attend to so please Sebastian will show you the way out"

As Sebastian showed him the way out, he got a carriage prepared and we were off to visit the one and only

Octavia, Morta