"Can he make it?!" The moderator asked the crowd.

"Go Dio!!" You yelled shaking your neighbor again. Poor guy, for falling victim to your enthusiasm. "I think I am going to pass out...." He mumbled, making you stop immediately. He really looked pale. But that was not important right now!!

"He dodges one! And another! He's done it! He is free!!" Dio was still sprinting full speed as you cheered him on.

"Another stupendous play! Another magnificent run! TRY!!" The moderator cheered with the crowd as Dio slammed the ball to the ground, winning the game!

"They did it!" he crowd went wild as the team ran up to Dio lifting him off ground.

"They have won their final game! Jojo and Dio! What teamwork! What an amazing duo!!"

Jonathan joied the team as they celebrated, he made his way towards Dio: "We did it! Nice pass Jojo!" Dio complimented him as they shook hands.

"It would be all for naught if not for your running!" Jonathan replies smiling.

"Yeah, but it was all thanks to you."Dio stated firmly, they stood there smiling at each other.

 You were glad they got along better after those seven years of living together under the same roof.

"Dio will graduate on top of his law class and Jojo's archaeological thesis has already received acclaim. This victory belongs to them! They are the pride of our school!" The announcer finished.

"Jojo let's go tell father the good news!" Dio said and ran ahead leaving him behind. How long has it been since father adopted Dio? He asked himself as he saw you running towards him. We act like brothers but something is missing. But why? He is a fantastic cha. I just cannot forget what happened seven years ago, all of the humiliation, the incident with Erina and Danny!

"Jonathan?! What's up? Come on you have to change you are all sweaty." You boxed his arm playfully. "Ouch Y/n! Stop that!!" He said wincing in pain.

"Don't be a baby Jonathan!" You started to shove him in the direction of the team's changing room. "So hurry up or do you want be to strip you again?" You asked too innocently sending a wink after him.

Jonathan completely flustered speed-walked away, well it was more like he sprinted like his life was on the line. You smirked evilly. It was so much fun to tease him. He hasn't changed a bit...

If he would have run like that he would have won you thought as you laughed.

"Dio would you tell us about your friendship with Jojo?" A reporter asked the blond. Dio was as tall as Jonathan so the reporters looked tiny compared to him. He really stood out.

"I guess so...." He replied smoothly

"Come on give us a scoop!" One of them begged.

"Well should I?" Dio pondered out aloud, loving to play with them. Friendship, huh? He thought; what are you fools grinning about? Once I graduate I'll have no use for Sir Joestar anymore. For seven long years I have played along. Now that I am finally of age the Joestar fortune is mine for the taking!

"Then what about Lady Y/N? She is always in company of one of you guys, rumors tell us you three are quite close... Please tell us your relationship!" They tried to convince him.

"Y/N? She is our tutor, a trustable and capable woman. She is indeed quite the charmer and is stunningly beautiful as well as highly intelligent. Every man who would not fall in love at first sight would have to be blind as well as deaf... For our relationship-"He gulped as he felt your menacing aura behind him.

"I am sorry kind sirs, but the questing will be continued some other time!" Your smile was obviously forced. "Thank you for your understanding. Come on Dio!"

"Jealous?" he asked looming behind you.

"Only in your dreams blondie!" You smirked. "Come on your father is waiting for the good news....

I hope you did not spout nonsense again..."

"Only in your dreams, milady...."