2.

- So let me see if I understood, you argued with Jadon Sancho? - Brandon asked me again after I told him and Louise about the events of the day before.

- Yes, what part of it did you not get it?

- Why didn't you tell us yesterday for god's sake? That's amazing gossip

- Because I wasn't going to say it in front of Brandon's family, duh.

- I still can't believe you did this. - Brandon said hiding his face in his hands

- I did and I'd do it again.

- I will help you next time. - Lou high fives me with Brandon scoffing since Jadon was one of his favorite players and I mean it, he was really sad when the transfer rumors of United came to life.

- Anyway, don't you guys have class? - I said looking at the clock on my phone

- Ughh, yes. - Lou complained making me laugh - I'm so jealous that you don't go to uni

- Sometimes I miss it, sometimes I thank god. - I laughed getting up from the table to say goodbye to the couple - See you guys later

Leaving in Dortmund had pros and cons like anything in life. I was experiencing something different when it came to living style, had two friends only and spent most of my time finding new things to do while the two of them were in class. Of course, as much as I loved having them with me I also didn't want to get in the way of their relationship, so I always tried doing things by myself so I didn't end up depending on the couple, since that would go the opposite way from the goal in moving here.

But one thing I can assure you, living alone is not an easy task and I should've listened to my brother when he warned me about it. I always have been quite the independent person, that doesn't mean I'm not open to doing things with other people, I just can get things done on my own with no problem, but living by myself was an entire different story.

Groceries were a pain in my ass. I hated doing them, like, hated. This is one of the reasons why I only do them when I literally don't have any food in my house, because then I know it got to a point where is just not acceptable anymore.

This takes us right now to myself struggling to get all the groceries into the elevator so I can get to my apartment. Another issue with doing when you have nothing else: you're going to shop a lot and then you'll struggle to bring them up alone. Learn from my mistakes, even though, I don't.

- Bayern girl, do you want help? - I heard from behind me and turned around seeing Giovanni Reyna and I raised my brows

- As much as I hate to admit it, yes. - I said while he was already picking up a few of the grocery bags I had brought from my car to the elevator door. - You live here?

- Yes, I guess you too. - He said and I nodded while resting my back in the elevator wall after pressing the button to my floor, 15th. - And I'm one floor above you, I feel a friendship rising.

- You never scored against Bayern, so I guess we can try. - I said smiling and he laughed

- You're really passionate about them aren't you? - He said taking the bags out of the elevator with me

- Yes I am, plus shouldn't you be like this for your team at the end of the day? Like, I'm sorry but I curse you guys out more than you can imagine.

- Of course, but like do you actually have to hate us? - He said and I laughed

- I don't hate you guys, I dislike you guys. - I explained placing the bags in the kitchen counter - Sancho, Haaland, Reus, Brandt, those are examples of people who scored against us, I want to send them to hell, just like that and Hummels for leaving us.

- But you talk to Reus, Hummels and Brandt - He asked confused and I nodded

- Of course I do, they are German, my national team. I love them when they play or played in Marco's and Mats case for Germany, but they know when they put the yellow jersey on is game over.

- Oh god, this is amazing! - He said laughing - You were the talk at the dressing room after training yesterday - He said and I raised my brows

- What the hell? - I laughed about it

- Jadon was pissed so he dragged the conversation for way too long, I would actually appreciate if I could brag about being the only player in the team that is not German to have your follow back. - He smirked and I laughed picking my phone up and opening instagram

- Congratulations Giovanni, you have my follow. - I laughed at the younger player who opened the group chat with BVB

"Just passing to say that I'm actually friends with Mel right now and I actually have her follow. She's actually nice, don't listen to Jadon. Thank you, that's all."

- Let me say something - I said to him who nodded passing me the phone with me pressing record

"I'd like to ask Jadon to go to hell for saying I'm not nice, is not my fault you can't listen to the truth, you're welcome, see you in the next klassiker when you lose against Bayern, goodbye."

- That was mean, we are going to win. - Gio said and I raised my brows at him

- Sure thing, wanna have dinner here? - I asked and he nodded - Then go shower and come back 

- I'LL BE RIGHT BACK - He screamed going towards the door of my apartment and I laughed at the new friend I made. 

Hope you guys enjoyed it, Jadon will appear next chapter again! 

Don't forget to vote/comment, see you all soon!