Oh my god Lith. "So you cut yourself making eggs?"

"Yea I didn't want to get egg everywhere so I tried to use a knife to cut them open."

All hope is lost for lith. "okay baby come grab it like this and hit it on something solid." 

Lith smiles and then hits me with it, "OWW! not me."

He thinks it's funny to hit me in the forehead with a egg over there laughing up a storm.

Lith looks so happy and is laughing so hard. "hehehe why do you look so mad."

I'm hungry and I will get him back another time. "After you crack it open, use your paws to break it apart, put it on the skillet and viola egg is out of the shell."

"Aaaaand how do I cook this?"

"Like this baby."

"Oh okay thank you."

Looking at lith in his pajama pants cooking bacon made me realize we haven't had morning sex yet and I'm sure he will be down to do it so I walk right up behind him, put my arms around to his front side, stick my hands in his pants, grabing his cock, and kissing the back of neck. He purs and let's out moans as he grinds his big ass on my bulge poking in my pajama pants.

After the grinding and kissing and while still turning bacon, he ask me to pull his pajama pants down, I do as he wishes. He bends over just enough to have his fun but also enough to sill cook the bacon. Thinking on what I'm going to do to this well sophisticated ass of his. I decide a little natural lubricant is needed before i start pounding. I kneel down to that ass of his.

His cheeks almost incasing my face and move my tounge up, down, in, and around his tight little hole. Which completely suprises him, and he let's out a loud accidental moan. He blushs and is a little embarrassed but to much pleasure happening right now to care about that.

After I'm done with my tounge, i stand back up and pull my pants down my demeanor flops out and I slowly push it in there, lith still turning bacon. I tell him he can move and change positions if he's not comfortable.

He comes back with, "there is only one other thing better the sex."

"Whats that," I ask?

Lith says with a smile on his face, "bacon what else."

I'm a little sad. "I thought you would say me."

"Oh you think you can compare with bacon."

Ughh lith is gonna be needing one of them nine lives here in a minute but I love him so much. "Your right baby."

He slaps my ass. "Hmm that's right."  "Now let's get back to our fun."

A already midly stretched hole from my tounge and fingers and I don't have to worry about hurting lith. As I slide my demeanor in his hole, but...

Lith changes his mind about the position. "Fuck the bacon I want you to look me in the eyes and fuck me like you love me."

Lith turns around and I reach for his legs, he puts his arms around my neck for support and jumps up. Now I'm holding him up by his thighs, his body is a little higher then mine now.

Lith smirks. "who's bigger now?"

I grin and tickle his neck with kisses. "I am."

Still tickling him he finally submits. "okay okay you win."

After messing with him, he wraps his legs around my back so I can move my demeanor to his asshole. I put it in just enough to grab his thighs again. I slowly lower him down on my penis, every inch further I go, the more his claws dig into my neck.