Chapter 10

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is January 21st, 2020. Wasn't the last chapter so cute? I'm trying to think out plot because I genuinely don't really know what else to do with this... this book sucks it doesnt really have a plot i apologize

this is super short im sorry

1 Year Later

Y/n wakes up to the feeling of Robin's tender fingers tracing lazy circles on her arm. She turns over on her side and looks up into her glimmering blue eyes. "Good morning," she mumbles in her coarse morning voice.

Robin giggles. "Interesting morning voice."

"I'm usually up before you anyways, no wonder you haven't heard it," Y/n replies. She snuggles up to her girlfriend closer, wrapping her arm tightly around her. "I had a cool dream last night."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"We bought a van and traveled the world in it."

"What?"

"Crazy, right?"

"No, I love it."

"You do?"

"I think it's perfect. Just like you."

\--/

Robin and Y/n stand in Mike's basement in front of everyone. "I had a dream last night about my future with Robin and I told her about it, and she actually loves it, as do I."

"Well, what is it?" Steve asks.

"We want to travel the world...in a van. We can't get married, so this seems like a great way to spend our lives together," Robin says.

"As 'best friends'," Y/n jokes, bumping their hips together. 

Nancy breaks out into a beam. "That sounds so perfect for you guys!"

Eleven frowns. "What's wrong, sis?" Y/n asks, sitting down. 

"What about me?" El asks. "Are you going to leave me again?"

"Baby, I'm never going to truly leave you again. I'll always come back to you. Besides, I'll write letters and send postcards and call whenever I can, I promise." She hugs her sister tightly. "We won't be leaving for a while anyways. We still have to buy a van!"