Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power

Начните с самого начала

N: Tokoyami groaned and put his head against the wall.

Tokoyami: "This can't be happening."

Kirishima: "Look I know this is bad, it was a stupid idea. I shouldn't have told them, and Kaminari shouldn't have either. But they kinda just, got it out of us."

N: Tokoyami pulled away from the wall and put both hands on his face and slowly pulled them down his face.

Kirishima: "I'm so sorry Tokoyami, I know it was an invasion of your privacy, but the guy's were asking questions then the girls started asking questions..and then it all went downhill-"

Tokoyami: "What?!"

N: Kirishima looked at Tokoyami then he put his hands over his mouth.

-Meanwhile-

N: Aika went to her assigned position in the building and Mineta went to his. Aika studied the floor she was on there were large rusty barrels, empty shelves collecting dust, and a couple of chairs stacked on top of each other. She looked up at the ceiling to see some lights flickering on and off.

Aika: "Hmm."

Echo-Shade: "Got an idea?" He asked as he appeared beside her head looking up at the lights.

Aika: "Always." She said with a grin.

N: Aika pressed on her ear piece to let Mr. Aizawa know that she was ready. While Mineta was just trembling as he kneeled down to hold his knees close to his chest and he started to mumble things.

Tokoyami: "What?! Did?! You?! Say?!" He asked as he whispered and gave a glare to Kirishima.

N: Kirishima took his hands away from his mouth and put his hand in his pocket and placed the other behind his head.

Kirishima: "Nothing! Nothing, I didn't say anything!" He said as he tried to avoid looking Tokoyami in the eye.

Tokoyami: "Kirishima? How do the girls know?" He asked as he continued the glare.

N: Kirishima gave a quick glance at Tokoyami with a nervous smile on his face. Then he just looked back at the ceiling.

Tokoyami: "Kirishima?"

Aika: "Mr. Aizawa, I'm in position do we have your word to begin?" She asked through her ear piece.

Aizawa: "Ughh, mmm."

N: Mr. Aizawa crawled out of his sleeping bag and rubbed his eyes. Everyone turned their attention to the monitors. They saw Aika standing on her floor with her arms crossed and Mineta still holding onto his knees as he continued to mumble.

Kirishima: 'Oh thank you!' He thought as he let out a sigh of relief. "Hey the next match is gonna start! Gotta go, don't wanna miss it!" He ran to the class to avoid Tokoyami and his questions.

Tokoyami: "This is not over, not by a long shot." He told himself as he walked towards the group surrounding the monitors.

Aizawa: "Alright, you can begin."

N: Mineta jumped up at the sound of Aizawa's voice and stood up and got serious. He was still a little nervous about fighting, but he was ready. Aika closed her eyes and took a deep breath and released it, then her eyes opened and her eyes became completely black. Everyone tensed up as their eyes widened.

Uraraka: "Oh man, she looks so scary."

Yaoyorozu: "I didn't know her eyes can turn black too."