1

Jenni's P.O.V.

I sat down on the bean bag and picked up the phone.

[Jenni: So my birthdays is in a few days and I decided to invite my all time best friend from home for the rest of summer to Jersey]

I pick up the duck phone and call Amya. "Hello?" Says Amya. "Hey Mya". I say. "Hey Jenni how's Jersey?" Her voice rings through the phone. "Great, my birthday is in a few days and I was wondering if you wanna come and then just stay the rest of summer with me in Jersey?" I ask. "Are you being for real?" She asks not believing me "Yes, I want you to live in Jersey with me". I say. "Ahhhhhhh!". She screams in the phone excited. "Ok, I'll be there soon". She says. I could tell she was smiling. "Alright Boo, call me when your in Jersey". I say. "Ok, love you". "Love you too". I say. "Bye". We say. I hang up the phone and cheer. "Is it happy hour". Asks Nicole running into the living room. "Ok 1 no it's on 3 in the afternoon, and 2 that's not why I was cheering". I say. "Then why we're you?" She says. "My best friend from home is driving here and staying here for the whole summer!" I say so excited.

[Snooki: I can not wait to see this girl. Any friend of Jenni's is mine also]

"How long till she's here?" Asks Snooki sitting down on the bean bag in living room with me on the love seat. "About 2 or 3 hours depends on her speed." I say. "Who's comming?" Asks Mike walking down stairs. "My best friend Amya, and Mike I swear if you smush her I will kill you". I say. He laughs. "And that goes for the rest of the guys". I say as Pauly and Vinny walk into the house. "What does?" Asks Pauly. "Smushing my best friend". I say. "Are we talking about Snooki?" Asks Vinny. "Oh wow". Says Nicole. "No, we're talking about my best friend from home who's coming to stay the whole summer". She says.

**3 hours later**

Amya's P.O.V.

I walk up the front steps really quite so no one hears me. I walk to the door and knock. I wait a few moments until a guy opened the door. He was hot! He wasn't to tan, he was white. He had the most perfect eyes and everything. "Hi I'm Amya I'm here for Jenni". I manage to say.

[Vinny: Holy hell, did I just break Ronnie's #1 rule, Don't fall in love at the Jersey Shore?]