"He and Saija supposed to be some type of "thing" now." I used my fingers to make air quotations. "She told me earlier that this nigga supposed to be taking her on a date." I could tell by the look on his face that he was about to do something reckless.

One thing Kai can't tolerate is disrespect and on top of that, he already don't like Chance. So I don't know what the hell he about to do.

Kai got up and and walked over to one of the security guards. whispered something in his ear, and pointed at Chance through the glass window. He waved at me to follow him into a private room in the club.

A few seconds later the security came in with Chance trailing behind him. "I don't know why you keep this weak ass nigga around." Kai laughed. After getting pushed into the room Chance stumbled in.

"Oh what's up y'all." He said slightly stuttering.

"What's up nothing." Kai pulled his glock from his waist, pointing it directly at Chance.

"Man what the fuck is you doing?" Chance yelled with his hands up.

"You don't run shit up in here nigga, so I suggest you cool it." Kai walked up and places his gun on the side of Chance's head. I know Kai's not gonna kill him, but he scaring the shit out of him. Chance look like about to piss on hisself.

"I ain't do nothing bruh."

"You believe him Meech?" Kai asked and I shrugged my shoulders. He cocked the gun, almost pulling the trigger.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Chance yelled trying to brace himself for what was about to happen.

"Calm your scary ass down. Don't nobody wanna hurt yo ass." Kai laughed. I swear this nigga crazy as fuck.

"Man why you always fucking with me man. And Meech why you always let him do it?" Chance slightly yelled, not wanting to temp Kai to really do him something.

"Nah shut the fuck up. Why the hell you doing here and you supposed to be out on a date?" I got walked up to him.

"Man I know all this ain't over a bitch bruh." A what? See now he got me fucked up. Before I knew it, I knew it I had punched him straight in the mouth.

I shook the pain out of my hand as Chance groaned while holding his face. I could hear Kai laughing from behind me. He always brings the crazy out of me.

"Nigga you need to grow the fuck up. Yo Kai, I'm finna dip. You got my number bruh." I walked out of the club. I hopped back into my car and made my way back home.

I need to show you something.

Trin texted me. I ignored her message because I already know what she wants to show me. She called me earlier about talking about how Saija is this other person and that she's living this fake life and shit.

I honestly don't want to hear it. If Saija changed her identity, it wouldn't just be for fun. Something must've really happened for her to go through all of that, and Trinity needs to leave her alone and mind her damn business.

I unlocked the door and immediately went to go check on Saija. I knocked on her door and let me enter. I felt bad seeing her laying in bed and eating her sorrows away with ice cream.

"He didn't come." She moved her eyes from the tv to mine. Chance is a suck ass nigga. He doesn't deserve her anyway.

"I know ma." I said as I walked closer to where she laid at. "But don't worry, I handled it."

"I just feel so stupid!" She threw her hands int the air. "After all these years when I finally decide to open up, this happens. Then after the way my ex-" She shut herself up.

"You can talk to me if you want to, but it's cool if you don't either." I offered.

She looked at me before she spoke, "Can you lay with me?"

I was surprised she said that but I wanted to be there for her, and I'm sure as hell not about to decline. "Okay, let me go change real quick."

I started to walk about, but she pulled my hand and shook her head. "You're fine." She scooted over, giving me enough space to lay down. I got in along side of her and she wasted no time snuggling up to me.

It felt... right.

okay purr another update! thoughts on the chapter? certain characters?