I look up to see Jackson coming toward up and I heard Draco and Blaise laughing again. This made Jackson look over at them. "Nice prank you two pulled back there, gotta really give it to ya". Giving them a smile but once he looked away he's rolled his eyes.

Jackson squeezed into his seat and huffed because he was mad. "Okay those two really want to die"

"You see what I mean y/n!" Putting his hands up in agreement.

I rolled my eyes at them. " look we can't go around killing people on the first day. Plus it's tradition and we aren't going to be the last people they will do it to. So both of you quit giving them death stares and relax". They both looked away from Blaise and Draco and sighed.

During breakfast Dumbledore made a couple of announcements. One of them being that he wanted Jackson, Sebastian and I to meet him after breakfast was over.

I kept eating my food until I felt someone grab both of my shoulders. I look over to Sebastian thinking it was him but it wasn't because he was looking up at whoever was behind me. I felt the person lean into my right ear. "A letter came for you, come to my room after 6". I look up to see Draco and just nodded my head.

I went back to eating when I felt Sebastian tugging at my rob. I ignored it at first thinking he did it by accident, but the tugging became more consistent. I finally gave in and turned to look at him, "What?". His face was a bit red not as much as before but his eyes gave him away, he was mad. "What does he want" he said in a harsh tone.

I think he was still mad at what the boys pulled off this morning. "Nothing just thanking me for bringing him the letters his father gave me". Sebastian looked at me trying to figure out if I was lying to him. But he gave up and his went back to his plate.

Breakfast was now over and we made our way to Dumbledore. He led us through a couple of doors and we were inside his office. He ordered us to sit down.

He went over and sat in a chair by his desk. He looked at the three of us and sighed. " The reason I've gathered you three here is to go over a set of rules you will follow throughout the time you decide to spend here. I'm giving you the choice to start over again but it won't be easy. Your actions will show everyone and me that you three are not like your parents. I truly do believe there's good". You know for him to be known as a wise man and all, I think he's pretty naive. Like does he not know that I could possibly go around Adava Kedavara-ing people.

Anyways he went on and on about the rules and how we will have no contact with our parents. Oops well he's too late for that one. He also went on that if they try to contact us in any form to let him know as soon as possible. Which I'm going turn down his offer on that one. Wow it's just the first day and I already broke two of his rules. He also mentioned about our wands. We were only to use for educational purposes and at the end of our last class we are to hand it over to our teacher.

Dumbledore then gave us our schedule. "Any other questions before your off to class?". The three of us said nothing. We stood up and made our way to the door when Dumbledore told me to stay behind.

I sat back down in the chair and just waited until he spoke. But nothing left his mouth he just stood out looking at the window. He put his hands behind his back and finally turned to look at me. " If you wish to go back to your father that's fine I'm not going to stop you. I truly do think you can start over and not follow the footsteps and be better than your father" Dumbledore made his was to his chair and sat down once again. "Though I will ask you that if you care about your siblings... well don't tell your father they are here. They deserve better than being next to your father. You have a choice just like everyone else here and you get to make it however you want. I hope you the choices you make doesnt affect your siblings". He was right about this but how was I supposed to keep them hidden for a long time. The guilt was already getting to me, I even had a dream about it.