"Sakura, Sakura!"

Once again she didn't answer and was swallowed up by her fear.

There is no other choice, it seems I have to use that method.

I slowly grabbed Sakura's shoulders, forcing her to look at me.

Behind that glasses, her wobbly eyes filled with tears.

I slowly lifted her chin, my free fingers slightly touched her soft lips, the tenderness I felt was abnormal, different from what I have and what I know.

Sakura was surprised by what I did, her trembling lips seemed to want to say something, but I held them back by pressing my finger against hers.

I can also use other options like kissing her, but I don't want to cross the line between men and women, after all, I don't have that kind of relationship with Sakura.

"Calm down, everything is okay.."

I can't let Sakura come back to our camp if she shows excessive anxiety. My classmate could misunderstand her and think she was sick, and she had to end up retiring.

Her body, which had been shaking violently with fear, was calm again. I adjusted the position of her glasses which were slightly tilted and then patted her head.

"Now let's go back."

"B-but, the firewood?"

Previously I told Sakura to throw all the wood that had been collected and run as fast as she could, running from something that was lurking from behind the forest.

"We can collect more later, now we have to attend the absence in the morning first ..."

Sakura nodded softly after hearing what I said. Even though she was calmer, her hands were still trembling a little.

"Oh yeah Sakura, can I ask you to stay calm about the incident we had before?"

Sakura looked up slightly at me, "S-sure, b-but way?"

"I don't want to put confusion in the classroom if we say what we went through before. Plus, not many will believe, nor do we know what actually happened earlier because it's still unclear. The only correct option is to discuss this with the Teacher and the school. I will report this to Hirata and ask him to contact Chabashira-sensei later. "

Because this situation is something that can threaten the safety of the students themselves and I have a lot of confidence in that. There is something very dangerous on this island.

In this way, I have to re-evaluate my plan that I previously put together.

Also, it seems like I have to prepare myself for anything if the school can't explain or solve this.

As soon as we walked, we finally arrived at class D camp and finally breathed a brief sigh of relief.

****

The atmosphere at the camp is currently normal as usual, it's hard to imagine after what I experienced before seeing this kind of calm.

My presence with Sakura seemed to be noticed by some people but they only caught a glimpse of us and then continued the activities they were doing.

The digital watch in my hand showed 8.25 AM. That means Sakura and I have missed the morning absence. It wouldn't be strange if my classmates would feel angry and annoyed at our tardiness, but I don't see that right now.

They carried out their activities, as usual, the girls gathered in one place and were seen chatting, Ike and Sudou who brought the fishing root and a water bucket filled with several fish then placed them near the tent, all looked normal.