ski mask the slump god- faucet failure ep2

stokeley•clevon•goulborne

•24 years young•january 22, 2021

•24 years young•
january 22, 2021

location: atlanta, georgia 
time: 12:37 pm

"bae cmon. what you waiting for?" stokeyley called to mykayyla. they were in walmart and he was basically done with the snacks. yet..mykayyla was riding a bike. the ghetto. 

"i'm waiting on youuu." she smiled, having too much fun. he smiled too, happy to see her happy. "aight well i'm ready." "fiiiine." she said and put the bike back. they walked to the register and stokeley payed.

even if mykayyla wanted to pay, he wouldn't let her. that's how it should be anyway, unless it was his birthday or something..i guess. "lemme eat this." she said when they got in the car, grabbing some skittles.

"do what you want. ole hungry ass-" he mumbled. "boy- don't let me get on yo head." "aight aight.." 

_____

they pulled up to a grass field type thing and got out. mykayyla carried the blankets and stokeley carried the snacks. she set the soft blue blanket down on the prickly grass. she ran back to the car and got their drinks. 

stokeley just finished setting up the snacks and stuff. "this is relaxing." mykayyla smirked. "bae stop. i know you be wanting to be by yourself and shit- fuck. i forgot to bring you a book.." stokeley said. 

"it's fine. besides i brought my laptop anyway." mykayyla smiled. they ate their stuff and watched umbrella academy. 

____

a couple hours later, the coupl- i mean friends.. were sitting in the car, still at the place they had the picnic. "look at the beauty in the trees, isn't it lovely?" mykayyla asked. the sun was setting and it was really pretty. no where near mykayyla's beauty though. "i guess..but i love your eyes more." stokeley said. 

"stoppp. i'm not even in the sunlight." mykayyla said. her eyes were brown and like most brown eyes, they appear lighter at a certain angle in the sun. "it don't matter." this was rare. mykayyla didn't really like all that lovey dovey stuff. 

stokeley was all for it. she even tried to listen to like r&b/sad songs when she had her breakup, but she just couldn't. all she listens to is rap. but that doesn't matter. 

stokeley was determined to let her figure out love is all around. just have to look in the right places.

____

"okay look bae." he said when they got back to mykayyla's condo. "whaaat?" she dragged. "don't do me like that- okay how about tomorrow we go somewhere again. we don't even have to spend money, we can just like invite SOME people over and have a concert type thing." 

she smiled. "i'd like that. no slow songs though." she eyed him. "yeah, yeah.." they took turns getting in the shower then finished watching It. 

_____ 2 weeks later 

they had fun celebrating for jahseh's birthday and started 'love in daily life lessons'. the name was cute and the whole idea was cute in mykayyla's opinion. she was really happy stokeley was caring about her and her mental health. 

then again, what're best friends for? they'd been going on mini dates but didn't call them dates, basically just hanging out. he took her to feed the homeless, shopping, movies, lunch, and they still did what they normally do; watch movies and have mini concerts (w her speaker ofc). 

mykayyla has never felt more attracted to stokeley. he really has a warm heart and it's sooo cute. he always makes sure she's okay and checks up on everyone. let's not even get started on his point of view. he felt like she was super happy and let go of the fuck nigga and his actions. 

he could tell mykayyla's mindset changed and she was almost becoming as nice as him, almost. she was very positive now. 

"aight bae let's go." "huh? where we going?" "i know you know what time it is.." he tapped her boooootay ;) and started putting his shoes on. "but-but it's friday." he just looked at her. 

"what that mean?" she didn't even know what she meant because they usually have their "lessons" every day or whenever they weren't busy. "fuck the 'love in daily life lesson' and let's just fuck." she boldly said. 

"what?" stokeley sat on the bed now. "you heard me.." "is this a joke-" mykayyla got up and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. his arms instantly rested on her ass. "i'm so serious... i know what i want & it's you.." say lessss.

again, plot from @BITCHESBROKENHRTS go check out their (i'm not sure of your pronouns) book, maybe give them a follow if you want. they're so nice and don't let me get started on their plot shop. whewww chile. <3 -s