Broken friendships might be endless (CC imagine)

"Broken friendships might be endless.Take back the time when I said we should end this. Maybe if we just put this behind us, take off these blindfolds , see that we got trust. You walk past me like you don't know me. Spending your nights out with all my homies. Maybe if you just cut out your ego, sever up the ties, you gave me a reason"
I song while I listen to the song that describes my mood. W.f.f. but Ghost town. Right now I hate CC.
"Late last night you asked me nice. But you burned one bridge. Double crossed me twice. Three strikes I'm over it"
I don't know why I ever wanted to be CC's best friend. Obviously cares about his cheating girlfriend than our friendship. Our former friendship.
His girlfriend tried attacked me because I have him a hug. She was always a jealous bitch. She hated me and all of CC's friends. That doesn't matter now since we CC and I are no longer friends. I check my twitter and see that it says that CC changed his relationship to single. I'm so surprised (sarcastic tone).After the song finishes I hear a knock on the door. I go over an answer it. Standing there I see CC.
"Get the fuck away from me Christian"
"Y/n I'm sorry I should have believed you. Please forgive me"
He starts to cry.
"Forgiveness is not easy"
"I broke up with her because I rather be friends with you then date a bitch like her"
He thinks I am going to forgive this easy. He needs to earn my trust and my friendship back slowly.
"You have to earn forgiveness slowly CC but for now tell my what happened "
He walks in and sits on the sofa. I sit next to him. He cuddles me and starts to cry.
"She told my everything she hated you and how she hated the rest over friends and family. She then got super drunk and admitted all the horrible things she did to you. So I left her note saying that we over and that our friendship is better than her and I relationship. I'm so sorry y/n. I love you"
"I think I forgive you. I love you too. Thanks for choosing me"
That night that we strengthened our friendship. Our friendship then turned into a relationship ship. 5 years later we got married and started the rest of our lives together.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee