Andley Smut

*smut*
(Ashley's p.o.v.)
"We meet in the lobby at 6 p.m." Says our tour manager. "Okay" we all reply. Andy and I go to the elevator since unlike qthe others our room isn't on the first floor. We go up and we go into our room.
I rather be alone. Especially with what Andy did to me on stage. The way he was teasing me means he has to be...........punished. We put our bags down and Andy goes into the shower. I unpack my bag and take out some "toys"
(Andy's p.o.v.)
While in the shower I hear loud noise coming from the bed room. What is Ash doing? What ever he is doing he better stop before I go to sleep.
I wash the soap of my body and get out of the shower. I peek into the bedroom. There are handcuffs and rope attached to the bed post, whips , and lube. But Ashley is nowhere to be seen. This is all for me. I knew it would happen. I teased Ashley so much on stage that be got a boner. It was funny to see him run off the stage.
If he wants to play dirty then he has to wait. He'll want me more if he has to wait long. So I blow dry and straighten my hair. That gives him 45 min- 1 hour of waiting time. Once I'm done I hear Ashley call "hurry up batman ". I walk towards the door naked.
(Ashley's p.o.v.)
Andy opens the door. He is standing there completely nude. Just the sight of him makes me get hard. But I must remember I am going to be dominant tonight so I shouldn't fall to much for his seduction. I walk over to him and he grabs my hair pulling me in for a deep kiss. We start to touch so I move my hands down to his dick, and start to pump him. He moans loudly into our kiss.
Andy and I start to take my clothes off. We stop kissing. I push his head down so he suck me. He puts my dick in him mouth in a sexy way and starts to lick the tip. He puts all of me in his mouth then begins bob his head up and down. I let out a deep groan which encourages him to goes faster. Andy continues until pull away not wanting to cum so soon.
I help him up just to drag him to the bed. I push him down. When he is laying on the bed I start to put on the handcuffs on. The ropes can go on later. He looks at me as I grab a vibrator and put some lube on it.
(Andy's p.o.v.)
I want Ashley to use that on me but instead he sits in front of me and gets into the spread eagle position. He slowly puts the toy in his ass. Why can't he do that me? I want him to so bad. He starts to go faster making himself moan a lot. I pull against my restraints to try to touch him. "Ash do that to me " I moan. Just seeing him do that is making me moan more.
"What was that slut" he says. "Ashley do that to me. Please" I cry pulling against the restraints harder. He ignores me and starts to moan my name. He starts to jerk off. "Andy I'm going to cum" he groans. I whisper "Cum into my mouth ". Why is this making it hard for me to speak? He crawls over to me and shoves his dick back into my mouth. He cums hard into my mouth.
He screams a bit as he releases. When he is done he grabs a blind fold and put it me. "I want you guess what I am doing " he says seductively. After he says that I feel a finger enter me and start to pump in and out of me. "More" I groan. Ashley adds two more fingers. I moan loudly. When I'm at the point of screaming he pulls him fingers out. "Why'd you stop" I whimper. "Shut up slut" he growls.
(Ashley's p.o.v.)
Andy starts to beg for me to be inside of him. So give him what he wants. I thrust hard into him making him scream. Not wanting to let him adjust I thrust hard and fast. He moans loudly. "Faster Ash" he squeals. The moans start to screams and the people next door band on the wall. "Don't worry I'll make him scream louder" I yell. I begin to thrust extremely fast and grab his dick. When jerk him off his screams get louder.
"Andy I'm going to cum" I scream. "Me too. 1.......2......3" he says. I cum inside of him and he cums all over our chest. I pull out and lick the cum of of his chest. Then lay next to him.
We stay there catching our breathes. Once I am breathing fine I take the handcuffs off. I lay down next to him and he cuddles with me. "I love you Andy" I whisper in him ear. "I love you too" he whispers back.
------------------------
I need to be drowned in the holy water after this.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee