Part 8-Together Forever

Later that night...

Ztina had the same dream where she met the homme in the dark castle.

This mysterious man knew her and wanted to treat her like a princess, but she didn't wanted to harden him. 

"You are not a burden to me my love." He told her. 

She stared into his eyes and thought over what he said.

 "I know everything about you and more." She knew then their was no escaping her feelings. 

"Do you not want a better life for yourself?" He said.

She had to confess.

 "I do want to have a better life. Especially one where I can experience all the joys and pleasures this World has to offer."

 He smiled and took her in his arms. He lowered his lips and they shared a deep and passionate kiss.

Ztina broke the kiss and quickly went to look for a candelabra. 

When the bright candle flame shone on his face she gasped!

"Hugh!"

"Ztina, say you'll be my princess?"

"I already am."

Ztina awoken at 5AM, still reeling from her dream.

She thought back to the times they had shared: when they first met, had lunch, she expressed her compassion, when he protected her, and when he bought her new clothes.

After reminiscing all that, this one meant one thing: Hugh and her were meant to meet. This was destiny right before her.

She got up and went into the living room where she took out a notepad and pen where her telephone and answering machine was.

***

Hugh laid the two wine glasses and red wine on the nightstand. He thought about the various love stories of History, from the Bible and other ancient times. The story of Ruth and Boaz to Marcus Antonius and Cleopatra, their was great and famous examples of true love. Without a shadow of a doubt Ztina was his true love. He only prayed she felt the same.

He heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. There standing before him was the beauteous girl who stole his heart.

"Hello Hugh."

"Hi Ztina."

He stepped aside and she walked into his room. 

"I'm staying here for a couple of days."

"I didn't know you were renting a hotel room."

"Since my divorce I decided to rent a room here until things have straighten out with the movers."

Hugh wasn't wearing a shirt and had his clothes laid out. 

"I went to the dry cleaners." He explained.

She sat down on the bed while he went and poured the wine.

"You thirsty?"

"Not really."

Hugh sat beside her and gazed into her eyes.

"I knew you would come. You don't know how happy I am that you did."

He began to caress her hair.

"Hugh, I... I just can't believe that we're together like this."

"I couldn't fight off what I felt either." He confessed.

She held his gazed and smiled.

"I feel the same way too, I didn't wanted to fall in love with you. Now, I see that this is something that was destined to happen."

He laid her down on the bed and kissed her.

"I guess this means I can stop calling you my boss now."

"Darling, with the attraction between us I think we both know their was more to us than work."

They smiled while he began to kiss her neck and she held onto him. That day Ztina Holt and Hugh Larkin went from being office associates to lovers, both full of compassion, understanding and love for each other.

The end.