Mark followed her as they Walked to college,  he was genuinely concerned. 

He saw a boy and a girl surround him , recognising him.

" Hey Hyunjin ".

The Black haired boy grinned and high fived him " Mark hyung! ". And put an arm around Marks shoulder.

" So...what's wrong? ".

" Hey I'm Seyeon " the other girl introduced herself,  mark grinned at her " Mark ".

Seri spoke " Where are the boys? ".
Seyeon looked at her with a guilty expression " Haechan's mum disapproved and they are locked in ".

Seri gasped " But does she have that right? ".

Seyeon shrugged " She's lee Soojin,  no one questions her ".

Seri sighed upset , she missed the boys so much and now they can't see each other.

Hyunjin pouted " Seyeon any ideas on how we can see them ?".
The girl shrugged " Nope , unless whe sneak in ".

Seyeon continued " If we get past the entrance , it's easy for me to lead you to their room ".

Seri straightened , a bit scared
" Sneak in..?".

The girl did have a few experiences sneaking out from school but not sneaking into a house.

That was entirely new to her.

Mark grinned and said " Lee Soojin is a head of the Company LS right?  I think i could distract her while the others think of something ".

Seri looked at mark and said
" Mark , you are a genius ".

_________________________

The four of them were sitting in Marks car.

Mark cut the phone and said
" She's actually thrilled to know about me visiting,  said she'll design some clothes for me ".

Hyunjin nodded " That's the house,  seems pretty easy ".

Mark stepped on the gas and drove to the gate.

" Hi , i have an appointment with Mrs.Soojin , my names Mark ". He said with a big smile.

Seri was hidden in the back as Seyeon said lets take no chances.

The guard nodded and said " Go on sir , have a good day ".

" You too ".

Mark parked the car and said " ah guys good luck ". And exited the car with Hyunjin.

The girls peeked from the car and saw Soojin coming out and lead the two boys away.

Seyeon said " Now ". The two girls slipped in through the doors.  Since Seyeon came here often,  she knew.

The two girls climbed the stairs.

Seri was confused on the fact they didn't have much guards in.

Suddenly an elderly voice called Seyeon.

" seyeon darling,  is that you ?".

Seyeon scowled " Yeah , coming ". She turned to seri and murmerd
" You go straight and it's actually at the end of this corridor and Their names will be there go !".

Seri nodded and walked away , Seyeon sighed and walked out to distract who ever called her.

The girl was nervous.

She felt as if someone was watching her , watching all her movements , her steps.

She froze when she heard someone call out her name.

" Seri ?".

_________________________

Sunhee sighed as she walked down the corridor.  She felt horrible listening to Hina.

She felt bad for the boys and wished she could do something to help them.

She turned a corner and frowned.

" Seri ?".

She rubbed her eyes , she wasn't seeing stuff. Seri was in front of her looking panicked.

And that's when it hit her.

The boys were locked in and she just sneaked in. The girl was surprised seeing how daring the girl was and that changed her Entire perspective on Seri.

Sunhee moved quickly and grabbed her hand. Seri was confused on why sunhee did that.

" Come on , or they'll catch you ". Sunhee urged Seri to follow her quickly.

The two girls ran down the corridor. They paused in front of the door and sunhee said.

" They are in here ".

Sunhee turned around to go.

" Why are you helping me ?".

Sunhee replied honestly.

" Because You deserve them and so do they ".

There was only honesty and truth in her statement.

With that the girl walked out. She needed to have a  conversation with Hina and the others.

 She needed to have a  conversation with Hina and the others

Eyyy how u feeling

Last update for the day Thursday :))