"Please tell me, I will do anything to make it up to you. Just name it." She said.

"Ineedakiss." I replied without a break.

"Say it clearly." She said.

"I need a KISS." I said and close my eyes but it shock when something soft came contact with my cheeks I open my eyes and see with wide eyes that Ishika has kissed me on cheeks.

Oh my god!!!!! I am goona faint now. Stop acting like a drama queen my mind scold me.

ISHIKA POV

It's been 5 days, since the incident of our first date, whenever I remember that it brings smile on my face. Though I was lying if I said I don't like what I did, I just love it, after that his reaction was awesome. He was blushing like anything. He looks so cute.

But now I am missing him, I don't know why, whenever I thought of him, something inside me do a summersault. Every day and night I check my phone, waiting for his text or reply, but it never came, I am mad at him. He should have text or call me.

Maybe he doesn't feel like, how I feel for him. Maybe he like or even love someone else.

He told you, he has no one in his life, except you. My mind said back.

But still, maybe he doesn't want to tell me about it, and have a secret lover.

No girl! He doesn't have any one except you. My mind said again.

Oh you just shut up!

I should have asked him about it. But how?

If he loves someone else I will surly help him, though it will break my heart but still I will do it for him.

Maybe my granny was right, I will leave alone in this world, and no one will be for me in this world.

STOP thinking this Ishika. My mind again scolds me.

My eyes start stinking and I blink to hold the tears back.

Stop mourning Ishika, you have got this, like every time just engross yourself in work, and stop thinking about it.

Push yourself Ishika, because no one is going to do it for you. So get up lets roam this beautiful city.

I change in winter outfit as London weather is seems to be down today.

YOU GO GIRLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

I was wandering in streets when I saw an old lady at flower shop, she seems to be alone. I went to her shop.

"hello mam." She said smiling politely towards me.

"hello."

"its seems you are in need of a helper." I replied.

"Yes my child, I need help but I can't afford to give them money, that's why I am doing it all alone." She said sadly.

"I will help you, and you don't have to give me money." I said assuring.

"No, my child it won't look nice." She said.

"Just think of me as your grandchild, and let me help you. Please." I said pleading.

She accept my help, I work there till evening. I ask her to accompany me for dinner, she willingly accepts.

We went to the diner across the street, we both order our meal. And we talk a lot. She tell me that she lives here alone, her son and his family lives far from her, they visit twice a year...

She doesn't want to leave this place because her husband has gifted this place to her and as it was having their lovely memories. After dinner I drop her to her house and went to hotel.

After talking her I get to know that for living you only need to love yourself, you don't need anyone to make you happy. So from now on I will live happy.

New day, new hope. I got ready and went to the meeting. I have five meetings today, that too back to back.

I am so tired now, but I have to go to the shop to visit granny. After yesterday, she asks me to call her granny, which I love because my granny never allows me to call her granny.

It's been 15 days of my stay in London, I daily visit granny, she even asked me to join her for dinner every day. She is the best cook.

Though I talk to my mother-in-law few times, but whom I want to talk,never bothers to call me. Something in my heart tightens but every time, when Iam with granny, I forgot about him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Your memory feels like home to me.
So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it's way back to you."

________________________________________________________________________________

hey peeps,

how you all are?

thank you for showing your love to the story.

update soon,

till then stay healthy, stay happy.

love you all........