"You want cake Lisa?" Rosè offers.

Lisa looks at her blankly.

"Seriously Chae? Out of all times all you think about is cake??!!?" Lisa burst.

The others look at them.

"I-I was just asking." Rosè looks down.

"All you ever talk about is cake cake cake! I'm sick of it! Here we are worried about Unnie and whether or not we'll be separated again! All you care about is cake!" Lisa yells.

Rosè looks at her.

"You think I'm not worried about Jennie Unnie either?! Huh? Of course I am! I thought offering you cake would help since you were sad and cake makes everyone feel better! But I guess not!" Rosè says tearing up.

The others try calming them down.

"Chae I didn't me—"

But Rosè cuts off Lisa by leaving the room.

"Chae!" Jimin yells back worried.

"I'll go talk to her." Lisa says running after Rosè.

Jimin and Jungkook try following them but Jisoo stops them.

"You wouldn't want to interfere with those two when they fight. Trust me unless you want to lose an eye." Jisoo chuckles.

Meanwhile in Rosès room. She was very mad at Lisa for yelling at her like that.

"I was just offering cake. I know I always eat cake and so what!" Rosè mutters to herself.

She hears a knock.

"Chae?" Lisa calls.

"What? Want to say more things and how much I eat cake?" Rosè pouts.

Lisa comes in her room.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say those to things!" Lisa hugs Rosè.

"I forgive you." Rosè hugs her back.

"I'm just worried about Jennie Unnie. And I took it out on you." Lisa says.

"Yeah me too. I just want her to be happy." Rosè says frowning.

Both Lisa and Rosè were hugging each other.

"Do you think we'll get separated from the boys again?" Lisa ask.

"I hope not....I just want to be with Jimin." Rosè says.

The two girls ended up crying.

"I feel bad for Jake. He doesn't deserved to live in these circumstances." Lisa says.

Rosè nods.

Jisoo comes in. She finds the two maknaes crying.

"Unnie?" Rosè sobs.

"We're sorry we were fighting especially with the situation of Jennie Unnie." Lisa sobs.