Everyone sighs.

Jennie bits her lip.

V holds her hand and kisses it.

"Don't worry Princess." V says.

———————————————
JENNIES POV

We just got home from spending the day at the mall with Tae and Jake. It was so much fun. I'm glad Tae got to spend time with Jake and he's really happy about it. I'm still worried about our ceo though. I don't want to be separated from Taehyung again. Neither does he want that.

We were in the car while Jake was at the back. He fell asleep from having so much fun today.

Taehyung was driving.

"You ok?" Tae ask.

"Yeah." I say.

"You seem very quiet since we left the mall." He adds.

I sigh.

"What are we going to do about our ceo? Me and Jake don't want to be separated from you again." I tell him.

He holds my hand.

"I'm not letting them take you guys away from me. They would have to kill me to do so. I love you and Jake so much." He tells me.

I nod.

We reached the dorm. Tae lays Jake down on his bed.

My members and the bts members were still here.

"Unnie?" Lisa calls.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Our ceo wants to see you and....Tae oppa." Lisa says.

The room goes quiet.

I take a deep breath.

"It's ok Jen I'll be there with you." Tae assured me.

I nod.

"We'll watch Jake while you guys go see the ceo." Jisoo unnie says.

"Thank you Unnie." I say.

—————————————-
3RD PERSON POV

Both Jennie and V went to the company building to meet with the ceo. The others were left in the blackpink dorm.

"I'm worried." Lisa says.

"It's ok baby. We won't let them send you guys back there." Jungkook hugs Lisa.

All the girls were stressed.

"I just don't want to be separated from you again." Lisa pouts.

"I don't want that either. I don't want to go through that pain again with you not being with me." Jungkook tells her.

"I'm just worried about Jennie Unnie. She was so happy but now it'll be ruined." Lisa says stressed.

The others look at her sadly.

Lisa doesn't really know how to express her feelings well but she's the one who worries the most when it comes to her members. She's always had to see her members constantly getting hurt.