Chapter Fifteen

After the surprise of last night,all the students had gone to bed and awoken early the next morning,because today was the day that the trains would take them home! (Y/N),who had left packing to the last minute,was shaken awake by Hermione at 6 in the morning to pack all her things neatly. Then,Shelena dragged them to the Great Hall while muttering something like 'most important meal of the day' as they went. When they(more like Shelena) finished their breakfast,Ron came scurrying into the Hall screaming that he'd forgotten to pack. (Y/N) finally gave in and trudged up to his dorm to help him pack,only to realise that it wasn't just Ron who wanted her help; every boy in the dorm except Neville hadn't packed. "Guys!" She said shrilly. "I am not your house-elf! Go get one if you're so dependent on someone! I will not put up with this!" And she stomped out of the room,grabbing her own neatly packed suitcase and bringing it to the Entrance Hall to wait for her friends. Hermione and Saskia joined her first, along with Hermione's two Hufflepuff friends Lisa and Zoe. Harry came next, explaining that Neville had helped him pack. Shelena came about 20 minutes later,grumbling about how Ron had burst into her dorm and pleaded with her and the others to help him pack(she'd said no,of course). Then,an hour later,Ron and his dorm mates and the rest of the Weasleys came into the Entrance Hall, the twins whispering to each other about something. "Come along then! This way now! Come on,yer'll be late. Train's leaving,go on,go on. Come on,'urry up." Hagrid said,slipping in between students and ending up at the front of the train. Hermione,Shelena and (Y/N) waved goodbye to Hagrid a bit sadly,the older man raising a hand in farewell. When Harry merely stood on the steps leading up to the train,Hermione turned behind to face him. "Come on,Harry." "Just a minute," he replied,making his way to Hagrid. "Though' yer were leaving without sayin' goodbye now,did yeh?" Hagrid smiled warmly and reached into his pocket. "This is fer yer." He added. Harry flipped open the book curiously. On the first page was a picture of a redhead and a man with the same shaggy black hair as him. And a baby. A baby with the woman's eyes and the man's hair. On the left of the page was the letter J,and an L on the right. The people,obviously Harry's parents,kissed baby Harry on his tiny fists and rosy cheeks,looking like the happiest people in the world. "Thanks Hagrid." Harry said gratefully,shaking the large man's hand and then pulled into a hug by Hagrid. "Go on,on with yer now,go on," Hagrid said hoarsely,not wanting to let Harry see him cry. "Oh,and listen Harry," he said after a moment of thought. "If tha' dolt of a cousin o' yours,Dudley,gives yer any grief,yer can always-um-threaten him with a nice pair o' ears ter go with that tail of his." Harry smirked at the thought,but his face turned serious again. "But,Hagrid,we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." "Well I do. But yer cousin don' know,do he,eh?" Hagrid laughed happily and winked at Harry,who understood immediately what Hagrid was trying to say. Harry smiled and ran off,just in time to board the train. "Feels strange to be going home,isn't it?" Hermione,who'd been leaning out of the compartment door with Ron and (Y/N),asked. "I'm not going home," Harry announced in a odd sort of voice,causing everyone to look at him curiously. "Not really." He continued, looking over at a waving Hagrid. After that,the four joined Shelena and Hermione's two Hufflepuff friends,Zoe and Lisa,in an empty compartment. After sinking down into her seat and finding a comfortable spot,(Y/N) began to think about the year's events. It was certainly more...exciting than she'd hoped for,but made for a nice change all the same. And besides,she thought blissfully,what could possibly go wrong next year? Oh,she was about to find out.
————————————————————
Until next time!