Notte Stellata

Names fem{angelica-angel-angie- angelo} Dude{ Marcel- Marcello} bi guy falls for a transwoman

bello-handsome

It was like any other Saturday night at the "Notte Stellata" (starry night) night club. Loud music coaxing bodies to jump, dance and even grind to the hypnotic beat. Not to mention the drunk people trying to harass people and start fights.  That's where I come in. I'm the bouncer of this place, well at least till 3 am.

"Show me your ID or scram." I grunt out in annoyance. The last thing I want to do is stand out in the cold carding people but I gotta get paid somehow. Am I right? I look down to the scrawny 16 year old looking kid and look at the ID. 'His name is Fredrick Putin?' The picture doesn't even look like him. The names people think of sometimes sheeesh, not subtle at all.

With an stern look I hand the card back to the kid. "Really Putin? Not even trying are you? Get out of my line and don't come back till you're at least 20." The kid lets out a defeated sigh and  sprints from the line embarrassed.

I absentmindedly signal the next person/group to walk up still not believing what just happened before.

"Hey, cutie" a flirtatious voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

Focusing on her I can see that she is in a full leather body suit. I look her up and down, she's curvy I'll give her that. Her hair is in a natural afro hanging down to her shoulders elegantly. My eyes drift towards her eyes and I gruffly huff "got an ID?" with dis interest. She opens a small handbag and hands me her ID with a smile. So her name is angelica? Everything checked out and I handed back her ID. I opened the door for her and motioned for her to go in.

"See you later hot stuff" She coyly said as she winked and strutted into the club.  Looking at the long line that reached down the street I sigh. This is going to be a long night and I'm already tired of standing out here.

Soon enough It's 12 am and my break, thank godddd. My feet hurt so bad and all I want to do is sit in a nice hot bath. I wish could wear slippers to work. I walk into the club and head over to the bar. I spot a figure behind the counter and wave them over.

"Hey Marcel, how's you're shift going so far?" I let out a tired breath

"Pretty slow, I just wanna go to sleep" Sheila chuckles at my answer.

  "Want the usual?" I nod silently resting my head in my hands.

I try not to focus on the headache starting to form from the booming beat from the music.
"How's your shift been? Got any creeps?" Lifting my head just enough to see her set my brandy on rocks in front of me.

"Not really, thankfully the extra floor security is working." Leaning back up I pick up the glass and chuckle.

"That's good to hear wouldn't want you beating a poor man senseless."

I met Sheila a year ago when I came in for my break, a perv was trying to get her number and grabbed her arm across the counter. I was headed towards them to throw the guy out when the petite girl punched the guy right in the face and knocked him out. After making sure she was ok and handing the man over to the police we talked and got to know each other.

Sheila is two years younger than me and is still in college for business. She learned how to fight from her father who is actually the owner of the 'Notte Stellata' and is working to take it over in the future.

I twirl my glass looking into the crowd of sweaty bodies. This was definitely not my kind of scene. My friends always tells me that I should get out of my comfort zone and have fun. But my definition of fun consisted of me in bed with a bowl of popcorn binge watching random shows and anime. Speaking of which, I should probably catch up with the new episodes of fire force.

"So we meet again handsome." a familiar feminine figure settles down in the seat next to me. I look over to see a full body leather suit and tip my glass towards her. She waves Sheila from across the bar.

"Hey love can I get a sex on the beach and two shots of tequila?" She shouts over the music. Sheila looks over at the girl and smiles.
"Sure thing"  Sheila disappeared to the other side of the counter and grabbed a couple glasses.

"So big boy, what are you doing in here all alone?" she asks curiously.

"I'm at work." I reply flatly.

"I know but it's hard to believe that no one has walked over here and started a conversation with you." I giver a questioning look saying 'explain'. "I mean you're hella attractive. Like have you seen yourself, you could be a Abercrombie model if you wanted too." she continued.

I let out a deep laugh "Never heard that before" I look over to the woman next to me admiring her chocolate brown eyes and set my drink down. "What brings you to the Notte Stellata?"

" Girl's Night Out." She leans over rests her head on her hand and chuckles. "I lost a bet. "  Looking past her figure I could see Sheila heading back with her drinks.

I give the woman a questioning look and ask "What do you mean?"

She lets out a soft tired sigh and chuckles lightly. "I'd rather not talk about it"  

She leans back and grabs something out of her handbag.

She leans over and puts her hand on my shoulder seductively. "I still haven't caught your name yet cutie pie" I can't help chuckle at her straight forwardness.

"My name is Marcello but most call me Marcel." She leans back taking her hand of my shoulder and holds out her hand.

"Hey Marcel, my name is Angelica but you can call me angle" she winks at me as her other hand is holding a distinct gold and silver colored pen.

She turns my hand palm up and writes her phone number in my hand. "If you ever want to hang out or grab a coffee just give me a call bello." With that she got up, grabbed the drinks placed in front of her and disappeared into the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheila walks over to me with a smirk "So... Who was that just now?" she asks leaning her elbows onto the counter.  I look down to my inked palm and smile softly.

"I don't know.