"Yes." Zhao Jin Gedao, in fact, Jiang Zhen also gave food to eat at night, but this he did not mean to say no to dare to say.

"It seems that he is not bad." Zhao Fugui said. They all said that Jiang Zhen was fierce, but he also broke the relationship with his parents, and that there was a reason for it. Before the Chiang family, they really did a little.

He used to have more short-term work than the villagers. He was a little admired for people like Jiang Zhen. Before that, he was mainly worried that Jiang Zhen would be worried about Zhao Jinge, but now it seems...

"Our family is poor, and there is nothing to be greedy. If you want to save your life, he will know that the newspaper is so good to you, so you think about it. It's good to marry him, at least he knows. Grateful." Zhao Fugui said again.

He has already heard from Zhao Liu that Li Zugen has been entangled in Zhao Jinge today. After listening to it, he was really scared of a cold sweat.

If the Li family really wants to marry his son, it is impossible to do such a thing. They are staring at his son. It is estimated that they want to find a strong labor for their own family.

In contrast, it is the one who will give his son a daily meal, and he will not be tired of his son's Jiang Zhen, and he is really sincere.

Zhao Fugui's impression of Jiang Zhen has improved a lot. At this time, Jiang Zhen found Wang Haisheng and let Wang Haisheng accompany himself to the county seat.

Just coming back from the county, how come to the county? Wang Haisheng is somewhat puzzled.

"I will go to Zhao to raise my family tomorrow!" Jiang Zhendao, although he plans to enter the country, but he does not want to be a woman waiting for the Zhao family to smash... In his opinion, Zhao Jinge is all his wife, marriage proposal... ...that is, to mention him or to do it!

I have to be a relative, and he wants to send something to Zhao Jinge.

"Also." Wang Haisheng nodded and quickly picked up himself, waiting to go to the county with Jiang Zhen.

"Wait," Jiang Zhen suddenly stopped him. "You ask your wife and ask him what he likes."

Jiang Zhen's voice was not small. The Sun Hill in the house was audible, and then he did not wait for Wang Hai to ask, and he slowly moved out.

The children of Sun Hill are nine years old, and they are not young. Because they used to be on the fishing boat, they are older, but he is still timid than the little girl who has not married.

Head down, Sun Hill's voice is very small: "Before... the children of our village like rouge gouache. If you are a pro, you must have the same jewelry... Generally it is a silver bracelet... Otherwise the earrings are also... the best gold Point... New clothes must also be set. When the parents wear them on the day, the color can be brighter... Of course, it is good to send some benefits. Haisheng originally let me eat a chicken alone..."

Sun Shan's first time to become a pro-boy's family was much more than Wang Hai's, but the jewellery hired gold, and did not come to him, so he was more impressed by the clothes and chicken that Wang Haisheng bought for him.

He is so big, except that he has never eaten a whole chicken!

The sound of this Sun Hill is very low, and Jiang Zhen can understand it as a skill.

When I heard the rouge gouache, Jiang Zhen was scornful, a beautiful girl, dressed up to look better, to rouge gouache is quite normal, but Zhao Jinge...

It is really difficult for him to accept a tough guy like Zhao Jinge to whiten his face - this year's powder can be separated by color, it is only white!

So this can be saved, and there are jewelry... What jewelry does a big man wear? Didn't mean anything...

Wait, he does not buy Zhao Jinge, in fact, he can buy a little for Zhao Liu.

He had a comrade-in-arms who went to his girlfriend's house to see his parents. He bought a set of two thousand skin care products and an Asian necklace for his wife. Then the man-in-law was happy, and he immediately took his girlfriend home. !

Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng immediately rushed to the county town. Because they were dark when they arrived at the county, they slept on the boat for one night. The next morning, they went to the city to buy things.

Jiang Zhen first went to the county to give people a place to play jewelry, and then estimated Zhao Liu's wrist thickness, with a similar weight of silver for a small and lovely silver bracelet, and then gave a 20-character bracelet money.

Then he went to the place where the rouge gouache was sold.

Zhao Liu's hiding in the house all day, the skin is quite white, there is no need to wipe the powder, he only bought a box of rouge, and bought a few boxes of cream on the face - this thing he and Zhao Jinge used.

Then they went to the cloth store again.

Jiang Zhen took a red cloth and made a stroke on Wang Haisheng. He found that wearing black clothes is expected to be a tragedy. In the end, he gave up buying red cloth, but he gave Zhao Jinge some strong fabric according to the color that men often wear here.

Finally, thinking that I could not help Zhao Qiangui to buy things, Jiang Zhen went to buy a pot of wine and cut a piece of meat.

There are not many things that Jiang Zhen bought. The ordinary people in the village also want to mention such things, and he will not buy and buy, so he wants to leave some money for doing business.

After buying things, Jiang Zhen planned to go back, and when he got to the dock, he suddenly saw that many people were selling chicken ducklings.

Jiang Zhen has always felt that the Zhao family should find a way to make money to make a living, but think about it... He thinks that the best thing for them is to raise chickens and ducks.

It's going to be summer. He still has fishing boats. It's not difficult to get some snails and fish every day. But when the chickens and ducks grow up and sell money, they can always make a profit...

Thinking this way, Jiang Zhen simply bought twenty-five ducklings and five chickens in one breath. The latter still had to eat more food, and he did not buy much.

When I returned to Hexi Village, it was not too late, and many people had already had lunch.

Jiang Zhen himself picked the cloth and meat that he bought at the beginning, and let Wang Haisheng pick the chicken and duck. In the cries of the ducklings, he walked all the way to the door of the Zhao family. It also attracted the attention of the villagers. What happened? How to bring a group of chickens and ducks to Zhao?

Zhao Liu, who heard the movement to open the door, was also full of fog.

Jiang Zhen's burden was filled with cloth and meat. Although it was a very ordinary cloth, it was used to bring relatives to the cold, but it was normal. What happened to the chickens and ducklings behind?

Before he sent the golden buddy five little ducks, even if he mentioned the pro, he still brought the ducks?