Wang Haisheng followed him out. He didn't give any money because he wanted to save more money, but gave the salted fish kelp. Wang Haisheng used salted fish to change two pounds of pork in the county.

Jiang Zhen gave all the meat he had bought out. After Wang Haisheng made his own meat, he gave Jiang Zhen a bowl, so Jiang Zhen was not bad.

When Zhao Jinge came, Jiang Zhengang took a shower, was washing clothes, and found himself careless. It seemed to break the line that stitched the cuffs...

After washing, I have to re-sewn it again...

"Jiang Zhen." Zhao Jinge called.

"Golden brother?" Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge with some surprises. He saw Zhao Fugui go home before, and thought that Zhao Jinge couldn't find himself today. He didn't expect it so quickly, he even saw Zhao Jinge.

"Did you eat? My mother asked me to get some meat for you." Zhao Jinge instinctively wants to do a good job of his parents and Jiang Zhen.

"I have already eaten, it is you, have you eaten yet?" Jiang Zhen asked.

Zhao Jinge has not eaten yet...

When Jiang Zhen saw Zhao Jinge's expression, he knew that he must have not eaten. He said: "I cooked more, you eat here for me?"

Seeing that Zhao Jinge seems to refuse, Jiang Zhen said again: "I have something to tell you."

Zhao Jinge still stayed to eat.

Then Jiang Zhen began to talk to him, from how he set off to the seaside, to how he sold the kelp in Fucheng, the same said, said an hour has not finished.

When I said it, I also took a handful of kisses.

The number of times Zhao Jinge went to the county town was over, and he knew nothing about the outside world. He was fascinated, but he did not find the passage of time.

At the same time, against Jiang Zhen, he also inevitably worshipped, watching Jiang Zhen's eyes sparkling.

Jiang Zhen is very proud.

In fact, I really want to say that Zhao Jinge's knowledge is not at the same level as him. The two actually lack a common language. But is it something that can be cultivated in a common language? Therefore, he is not worried at all.

What's more, no matter who he looks for in this year, he will often lack a common language with him.

Zhao Jinge has been staying at Jiang Zhen for more than an hour before going home.

When he went back, he had an empty bowl in his hand and found that... his desk was empty.

"I have eaten?" Zhao Fugui waited for Zhao Jinge to see him for a long time. When he was angry, he let Zhao Liu put the food on the table. As a result, he saw his son coming back, but he was worried. He worried that his son would Hungry.

"I have eaten." Zhao Jin said.

"I haven't decided to go to his house to eat, what is this." Zhao Fugui is somewhat unhappy.

"In fact, I have eaten before..." Before Zhao Liu was too excited, Zhao Jinge did not tell her a lot of things. Now she is there, he finally said that he and Jiang Zhen are getting along.

No wonder, some days ago, Zhao Jinge was drinking porridge at home every day. He looked fatter. It turned out that someone gave him a meal at noon.

No wonder Jiang Zhen is old to feed his family's ducks. It turned out that this duck was bought by him for Zhao Jinge.

"Where does Jiang Zhen really send you food at noon every day?" Zhao Fugui asked, because Zhao Jinge emphasized that Chiang's boss is now called Jiang Zhen, he also called this name.