The prince meets the knights

Začít od začátku

Y/n:"stand up! You need not to bow to me. I'm no prince I'm a knight so those formalities throw them out of the window."

Gawain:"but your majesty."

Y/n:"DID I STUTTER! I am no prince, you are no knight, you are my uncle so act like one!"

Knights/artoria/mordred:*sweat drops* 'with your charisma and tone how will we be formal with you.'

Gawain:"y-yes yo-my nephew."

Y/n:"good now if we're done here I'm going to spar with mordred."

Mordred:*stars in the eyes* "we will!?"

Y/n:"yes now let's go."

Mordred:"yeah! You're the best brother ever!"

Y/n:*chuckles* "i know."

As the two offspring of the king of knights went to the training room leaving a dumbfounded knights of the round table.

Merlin:"well that happened."

(S) lancelot:"Where did you come from!"

Merlin:"my mother's womb." *laughs*

Knights/artoria:*laughs*

(S) lancelot:"shut up dick wizard!"

Meanwhile we cut to another group of blonde haired individuals. Discussing the new arrival.

Cas gil:"you know he looks like a decent boy."

Arch gil:"hah atleast the mongrel can keep up with me."

Cas gil:"now now don't speak ill of him because our resident gender bent is currently dreaming of him."

Gilga:" wha-no I'm not day dreaming about those green eyes, blonde hair and a handsome smile and face....."

Arch gil:"suuure."

Cas gil:*chuckles*"seems she found the one."

Kid gil:"what is that? Nee-chan has a crush on y/n nii-chan?"

Gilga:*blushes*"hey! How about you archer you have a crush with saber artoria!"

Arch gil:"meh atleast she is a feisty one."

Gilga:"how about you cas gil, you and lancer artoria!"

Cas gil:"weeeeellllll."

Gilga:*gasp* "don't tell me."

Cas gil:" yeah we kinda did and yeah she's mine."

Gilga:" how about you kid gil you and artoria lily."

Kid gil:"what? She's already my girlfriend. Atleast that what she said."

Gilga:"ugh kids these days."

Cas gil:"hey atleast now you have you have your own saber face."

Location: chaldea training room

Now we see both pendragon siblings clashing their swords.

Mordred:"you're not bad baby brother."

Y/n:"hmph you are not bad yourself mo-chan."

Mordred:"hey i told you stop calling me that!"

As they both engage again, modred starts with a diagonal slash across y/n's chest but he stepped back to avoid it. Using the momentum of mordred's slash y/n engage again using a horizontal slash that mordred parried. This continued for hours before they stopped because of exhaustion.

Mordred:*breaths heavily* "y-you know i never asked what was your position in the army."

Y/n: *huffs* "g-general just one below the queen."

Mordred:"nice......you know if given the situation before. If i have you by my side....i think i may not have rebelled against father......all i wanted was his attention!" *Cries*

Y/n:"don't cry now.... If i was there do you think i will be also acknowledged?....... But, now that we are here together isn't it more wonderful than meet at the battlefield?"

Mordred:"y-you are really the best brother anybody can ask."

Y/n:" you no longer need to worry you know why?" *Hugs modred.*

Mordred:*hugs back* "why?"

Y/n:"because i. am. Here!"

Gilga:"do i really love him just at the first glance?..........aaahhhhh I'm soo CONFUSEDDD!!"