Some things in Fucheng are more expensive than those in Hecheng County. Some things are cheaper than Hecheng County. For example, the oil here and some good-looking cloths are much lower than those in Hecheng County.

The most profitable thing in this year is definitely a luxury. However, Jiang Zhen has no money to enter such a cargo. He plans to buy those commodities that are cheaper than Hecheng County and bring them back.

Jiang Zhen wants to enter the oil. As a result, the oil press workshop at this time is not responsible for preparing the oil-filling tools for the people who buy the oil. He can’t get the oil drums for a while. I gave up buying oil and went to a dyeing house to get a cloth of thirty-two silver.

I bought some oil paper and carefully wrapped the cloth on the shelf of the fishing boat. Jiang Zhen sighed with relief. The time of the day was almost over.

Early the next morning, Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng left for Hecheng County, and this time they went to Hecheng County, the day was already dark.

The sky was dark, and Jiang Zhen did not rush back to Hexi Village. Instead, he slept on the boat for one night. The next morning, he took the cloth to the cloth shop in the county.

There are two cloth shops in Hecheng County. The ones are slightly smaller and the ones are slightly larger. Both cloth stores have collected their own cloth, dyed it in their own stores, and sold them are very ordinary cloth, but also a few colors.

However, they occasionally go out to buy goods, so when Jiang Zhen took the cloth to the door, they also received it, but the profit here was not much. The cloth of thirty-two silvers sold forty-two. Only.

Half a month after this trip, Jiang Zhen made a total of twenty-two silver. If you let others know, those people are expected to die. After all, Jiang Chengxiang’s errands will earn two or two silver a month. Zhao Jinge will do it. A long-term worker is only three or four.

But this is actually not much, and the purchasing power is equivalent to 20,000 yuan in future generations.

Put the silver in the house, Jiang Zhen went to buy five pounds of pork, and then went to Hexi Village.

When Jiang Zhen arrived at Hexi Village, it was noon. In the morning, he spent two pennies on the dock in the city and drank two bowls of porridge. He was already hungry and very homesick.

Together with Wang Haisheng, the remaining kelp salted fish was picked up with a load. Jiang Zhen went to the village. He remembered Zhao Jinge in his heart. Although he was very hungry, he went to the land of Zhao Dahu’s house specially, and as a result, Zhao Jinge, who always works in the field, is not there today.

Jiang Zhen lost some of his land and went to the house. He planned to make a meal for Zhao Jinge and then went to Zhao Jinge, but he did not want to go to his home. He even saw Zhao Jinge.

I don’t know why Zhao’s family surrounded a lot of people, and there was a short man who was pulling against Zhao Jin’s brother... I saw that the man actually grabbed the hand of Zhao Jinge, and Jiang Zhen suddenly caught his heart.

Someone dared to tease his man! It’s really hard to kill!

Jiang Zhen is not very happy, but he still heard someone say: "Golden brother, Li Zugen is also sincere, you will marry!"

"Teng", the fire of Jiang Zhen’s heart suddenly became a sea of ​​fire. In the past two months, in order to do business, he kept pressing his own temper outside, but he could not hold it down and dropped the burden. Jiang Zhen rushed over with the pole.

Zhao Jinge is actually very hot at this moment.

He had a good job in Zhao Dahu today. He didn't expect to do half of it. He suddenly came to a thin man with four children. When the man came up, he called "Golden Brother" and said that the four children. Even when I came up, I called my mother!

After hearing such a mother, Zhao Jinge’s face suddenly became dark, and he also recognized the man – not who is Li Zugen?

Although Jiang Zhen sometimes looks at the mouth and flowers, but the whole person is very spirited, this person is different, he is thin and small, obviously somewhat wretched.

The most important thing is that when Jiang Zhen looked at him, he was all in his eyes. He could see his blushing heartbeat. This person is exactly the opposite... Zhao Jinge’s eyes on this person’s dodge, then look at the four who are entangled in themselves. Children, I can't wait to learn Jiang Zhen to beat people.

However, although he is not a small force, he is a pair of children. When he was a child, he was detained by Zhao Liu’s family. He did not have the experience of fighting with his peers. Later, when he grows up, he will not fight with others. There is a feeling of no way to start.

What's more, he was also entangled in four children!

Zhao Jinge took some effort to tear the four children out of their own body, and in their crying, they yelled Li Zugen to let him go. However, Li Zugen refused to leave, and he was wrapped up with Zhao Jinge, so that he could not continue to work. .

When Zhao Dahu, who came to see the scene, saw this scene, Zhao Jinge went home to solve the problem. As a result, Zhao Jinge returned home. This Li Zugen even took the child with him. He also called Zhao Liu’s wife and said that he would live. Go to the Zhao family.

He is planning to die on the Zhao family!

Zhao Fugui’s work was a bit far away. He couldn’t come back for a while. The villagers also advised him to marry Li Zugen... Zhao Jinge clenched his fist and wanted to give Li Zugen a fist, but he didn’t want to be here. He caught sight of Jiang Zhen, the servant of the dust.