After Jin Geer married, may it be really good?

Zhao Liu thought so, this evening, he looked at Zhao Jinge and said: "Golden brother, these days, the Zhao family came over every day..."

"Mother, I am not married." Zhao Jinge said with certainty, at the same time the brow wrinkled.

Jiang Zhen went into the sea cargo. At the beginning, he said that it was going to be about five days, but now it is more than ten days. Why haven’t you returned yet? He didn't have any inquiries about Jiang Zhen's news. He was worried that he couldn't do it, and he was wrapped up by Li. It was not very good.

Zhao Liu’s sigh: “Golden brother, mother knows that you are thinking about your mother, but you have to think about the future...”

"Mother, I don't marry Li Zugen anyway." Zhao Jinge is very sure.

"Do you want to be a stepmother or hate what he had done in his home?" Zhao Liu asked again.

"Nothing." Zhao Jinge said, Li Zugen's retreat did not make him feel uncomfortable. As for the dear mother... He didn't think there was anything.

"Why is that?" Zhao Liu is puzzled.

Zhao Jin Ge for a moment, said: "I don't like him." He now... likes Jiang Zhen.

When Zhao Liu heard such an answer, he was even puzzled. After a while, he consciously thought: "Do you think he is too small? Also, he is too small!"

Zhao Jinge does not like Li Zugen, of course, not because of a child, but Zhao Liu feels so, he also recognized, and reiterated: "I will not marry him."

"Well, Jin Geer, you don't want to marry, even if it is." Zhao Liu sighed.

Zhao Jinge breathed a sigh of relief.

On the other hand, Jiang Zhen put away the stall and casually took a few mouthfuls of Wang Haisheng's meal, then he entered the fishing boat full of fishy smell and fell to sleep.

These days he hired a half-child to help, but because of too many jobs, he was very tired.

This sleep, Jiang Zhen did not wake up until the sun rose the next morning.

When he was tense in the past few days, he was able to hold it. When he relaxed, he felt that his hands and feet were a little weak. Fortunately, they rested today.

In order to save money, Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng both slept on the boat these days. They also cooked their own rice and kelp to eat. However, after they have freed up and made money today, there is no need to treat themselves.

Moving the cooking to the shore, Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng made a pot of rice, and bought pork and fried green vegetables. They ate two bowls comfortably.

"You look at the boat, I go to the city to see." After eating, Jiang Zhen is living against Wang Hai.

There are still some of them on board, they are not sold, and they are going to take the salted fish kelp in Hecheng County. It must be seen by someone.

Wang Haisheng responded, and Jiang Zhen went to the shore and strolled around the city.

This city is better than Hecheng County. I don’t know how much it is. Then, it’s because it’s located in the south of the Yangtze River. It’s not a tall wall, and the business is very prosperous.

Before Jiang Zhen in Hecheng County, he asked about the prices of various commodities. When he arrived here, he was also cheeky and inquired about the price of Fucheng. When he returned to Hecheng County, he was not good enough to go back empty. It is right to bring some goods back.