The morning after.

I slowly open my eyes. im in bed. Wait... Im in bed with may! a headache appears. ouch. May is still asleep. I sit up wait, where are my clothes! Im only wearing underwear. I look around in the hope to find my sports bra ''Shit where is it!'' I sneak out of the bed with one hand covering my chest. shit shit shit I run to the living room. then I see it on the couch with my shirts next to it I put it on. what happened yesterday. my head still hurts. I grab a glass of water and drink it while im walking to the couch like a  zombie. should I make her breakfast? im not hungry but I don't wanna be rude aswell. my clothes smell like alcohol and cigarets. I get sick of the smell and take of my shirt. I walk to her room. would she mind it if I borrowed her shirt? She is still asleep, quiet I grab one of her big shirts. im so tiny compared to her. I put it on. its like a minidress. 

Im making some yogurt with fresh fruit I found in the fridge. not a very  heavy breakfast. I also made some fresh orange juice since my friend told me its good for hang overs. I gave Toast some food and put the breakfast on the table. I start cleaning the dirty dishes as I feel 2 hands hugging me from behind. I freeze. 'Goodmorning a sleepy voice says' I melt. my face turns red 'Goodmorning' I say a bit crackling. I turn around and see a sleepy may smiling. she looks around, 'Oh my.. U made breakfast?!' She says surprised. 'y-yeah.. I hope u don't mind' 'Ofcouse not!!' she smiles and hugs me. 'you're wearing my shirt huh?' she said with a smile on her face. 'y-yeah if that's okay' she laughs and nods 'ofcouse baby' I get shy, how do I respond to that.

While were eating dinner I try not to focus on the headache. 'can I ask what exactly happened last night?' I then finally ask. 'you don't remember huh?' she says. I get scared.. did we do anything? 'n-no I don't know' she smiles 'don't worry not a lot happened. we did a strip game or something, I don't remember exactly either. and then we went to bed.' what a relieve we didn't do anything more stupid than that. 'okay' I say soft. 'so, any plans today?' she asks. 'well idk not specifically why?' 'oh just a question'

after I borrowed a shirt and a hoodie and put on my jeans we sit on the couch. im still having a headache from the hangover but its not as bad as earlier. 'I think I gotta go soon its 2pm already. we woke up pretty late' she looks at me with and sad but understanding face. 'yeah probably. want me to take u home? or at least till the station?' I nod 'would be nice thank you'