Me and my "perfect" morning

Hi, im Leo. Im 18 years old and im about to start my new school.

I live in a small village and have to travel around 1.5 hours to get there. I live with my dad mom and sister. And my love Bean (the cat)

....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
I wake up to the loud sounds of my stupid alarm. I slam the phone upsidedown and slowely open my eyes. How is it 5.30 am already..
It feels like i slept for five minutes!

I stumble out of the bed and walk to the closet. Its freezing cold. I pick a shirt and my overzised vest and a pair of baggy jeans. Then i walk to the mirror and take off the makeup from the day before.

'you look like a zombie' i say to myself. I slam on some make-up and stuff my laptop and sketchbook in my bag. When i walk down the stairs Bean comes up to welcome me. 'Maw Mraw' he purred. 'i know Bean' i smile as i gave him his breakfast.

I put some cookies in my bag and open Instagram. 7 dms.. i ignore them.
I scroll till i have to leave for school.

I look at the clock, pick up my bag and sighs. 'another day' i mumble as i walk out of the door. I grab my bike and start to go to the busstation. My headset blasting music into my ears, my hands who are freezing cold.

While i waited for the bus. What lookes like its taking forever, i stare to the cars driving by while my music still blasts my ears.