Stefan, and Kat came into the kitchen. Katerina is Elijah's wife. They met 500 years ago, in England and has been together ever since. They got married 300 years ago. Stefan we met in Chicago in the 20s.

Stefan and Rebekah are dating. He still hasn't popped the question. They have been dating for 90 years.

    Kat said, " Hey, Care. Whats Elijah and Klaus arguing about?"

  I said, " I don't know. I didn't even know they were arguing."

   Stefan said, " They are in the parlor. I thought you knew they were arguing."

  I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen. I walked to the parlor, and heard Elijah say, " Niklaus. You have to tell her."

  Nik said, " I can't. She was devastated before. It took her 80 years to even speak about him."

   I opened the door and they both looked at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and said, " Tell who what?"

   Elijah said, " Niklaus. Tell her or I will."

  Nik looked to the ground and I looked to Elijah.

I said, " What is it?"

  Elijah sighed and said, " Marcellus is alive and well."

   Its like the breath was caught in my throat. I said, " What? How do you know?"

   Elijah said, " He is alive, and took over New Orleans. Niklaus seen him."

   I looked at Nik, and he looked at me. I said, " You seen HIM! YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!"

  Nik said, " I didn't want you to know. He's not our son that we raised."

   I said, " What does that mean? Of course he is our son, that we raised."

   Elijah said, " He doesn't remember any of us. Somehow he survived the fire and his memories of us aren't there anymore."

   I left the parlor and went outside to the garden.

Niks POV
    Caroline left the parlor. I said, " Why did you tell her?"

  Elijah said, " She deserved to know. You both raised Marcellus. She was like a mother to him."

  I said, " We both raised Marcel. It was devastating for both of us, when we thought he died. She wouldn't be able to speak his name, or speak of him for 80 years, Elijah! I didn't want her to know, till we know why the hell he doesn't remember us?!"

    Elijah said, " Go talk with her. She needs you."

  I said, " She probably hates me."

  Elijah put his hand on my shoulder, and said, " She doesn't hate you, Niklaus. That girl can never hate you, even when we were human, she never hated you. She is just upset that you didn't tell her yourself. Go talk with her."

   I sighed, and said, " Fine."

    He nodded, and I walked out of the parlor. I looked all over the house for her, but she wasn't in the house. Then I remembered our spot here, the garden.

Caroline's POV
    I sat on a bench, and sighed. He was alive. My son is alive. How? I wiped the tears that were on my cheeks. I wasn't sad, I was sort of happy that Marcellus is alive.

   I heard footsteps, and knew who it was. I said, " Niklaus, just leave me alone."

   He sat down next to me, and said, " I never could sneak up on you, even when we were human. Over the thousand years, we lived. I never leave you alone, when you are upset. I'm sorry, Caroline. For not telling you. I wanted to find out what was causing him not remembering any of us, and then tell you."