"I mean I don't date. I just.. Uh. You know." He explained.

"Oh!" That's all I could say as my eyes grew larger when I realized what he means. And for a moment I felt uneasy.

"So, let's eat breakfast now, shall we?" 

He strode to the counter and sit on the stool. But I remain where I was, unable to move. I still want to go. It feels foreign near him in his place with just me and him alone especially after what he just confessed. Wait, did he really confessed or he always does this to every girl he flings with.

"Oh C'mon Blake. Your coffee is getting colder. Didn't your teacher told you it's bad to waste food." He utters while he spread some butter on his toast.

I was about to say something but my stomach growl so loud which made Chace laugh from where he is sitting.

"Look. Your. Stomach. Is pleading. You to eat." He uttered in between his laugh.
He stood up and walk to where I was and pull me to the counter.

"Now sit and eat." He demands. Still grinning at me. Oh God. I'm not hungry anymore. Just looking at his pretty face makes me last a lifetime. At that moment, I forgot about everything, just him and me, together.

Chace drove me back to my apartment after we ate breakfast. It wasn't a long drive but it feels like forever. Part of me wishes to stay with him longer and the other wishes to arrive at my place as fast as possible.

When we arrive, I saw my car parked outside the building. Maybe Candice drove my car last night since I left my purse on the club. She must have collected my things after Chace called her that I'm with him. Wait. How does he knew Candice's number? Before I can even ask him, he pulled on the driveway and I didn't notice him hopping out of his seat and opened my door.

I blushed on his action but I tried to hide it to myself.

After I thanked him for everything and for last night he drives away.

I head up to my apartment and saw Candice inside, on the couch, sleeping.

I tried to wake her up so that she could move to her bedroom. When she woke up she was so relieved of seeing me.

"Blake!" She squeals and hugged me.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" I asked her.

"I was so worried about you. What happened last night? Why did you left, left with Chace? I was panicking when I saw your things scattered on the stool where I left you and when I couldn't find you, thank God Chace called me. He told me you're with him and that you are safe." Candice told me. I explained to her the whole story of last night after she left me for the bathroom. She was crying and blaming herself for leaving me alone.

"I'm fine now. Nothing serious happened. And please stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault." I assured her while trying to stop her from crying.

"I'm really sorry Blake. It's all my fault. I should have not left you in the first place. I shouldn't invite you in the first place to go clubbing. It's all my fault." Candice sobbed.

I gave her a hugged and once again assured her I was fine now and she shouldn't have to worry anymore.

Candice insisted on staying with me for the whole weekend. We went grocery shopping on Sunday morning.

"Oh my God!" Candice exclaimed as we were about to make our way out of the supermarket. I travelled my eyes to where she was staring and I spot a man carrying a baby while he walks with a brown-haired woman on their way to the parking lot. I didn't even recognize them until he turned to look on the side to where the woman is and kissed her.