pt 30. i did something bad

Start from the beginning

Besides, I probably wasn't going to leave Camilla's anyway so they would just be standing there doing nothing. I didn't look away from his intense stare, he wasn't winning this one.

"One."

"Four."

"One."

"Six." I groaned and faked a dizzy spell.

He was absolutely killing me.

"Fine, four." I grit out, he was just being mean now.

"No no six will do just fine for me."

"Sin." I bickered back and was suddenly aware of our very snipped conversation that was bound to cause the other men in the room discomfort.

"It is for your safety Clover, that is all any of us want." Giovanni really has a way with words because when he put it like that how could I possibly weasel my way out of it?

I cooperated mumbling my agreement and muttered a short goodbye to everyone. Before I could get to far Sin was calling me to him with his fingers and just as I reached the edge of his legs he stepped off the chair successfully replacing his booty with mine.

Just as I sat down the toaster popped.

"Shit." Gio cursed while grabbing three eggo waffles and violently throwing them on the white plate. They were placed in front of me along with the syrup bottle and some orange juice.

A large warm hand smoothed back my hair before placing a kiss on my forehead, "Eat." I couldn't deny the overwhelming sense of happiness that wouldn't leave me alone ever since he had done it. I know how angry he is at me but he still cares to make sure I eat and gives me kisses.

The banana was snatched from my coat pocket by Marco who lazily tossed it to Sin who put it back in its place with the rest of its banana family. He left the room without another word and all the guilt I had felt just minutes ago had came back. A bacon filled mouth smile was directed towards me and I shook my head at Marco before drenching my waffles in syrup.

Drenching.

"Thank you Gio." He only hummed before placing down his own plate and picking at some eggs.

"Do I smell waffles?" The sweet voice of Cameron wandered into the room with him behind it clad in a large avengers shirt along with some sweatpants.

A hulk shirt that is.

"Want some?" I asked raising my fork with a nauseous amount of syrup dripping from it. Before Cameron could answer Gio gave me look.

"Just eat clover."

I did as he said and soon the waffles were gone and my stomach was sick with a syrup high. It wasn't long before the car door was opened for me but a suited man and four followed me up to Camilla's dorm while the other two stood by the entrance of the school.

I'm excited to speak about apartments with her, with the money Anthony makes and Camilla's style I know that apartment is going to be gorgeous.

"My sexy girlfriend is finally home!" I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door and Camilla's tall frame crushed me in a comforting hug. I hugged her back equally as tight and had to hold back the tears that threatened to pool out of my eyes.

This morning took more of a toll on me than I thought I guess.

"I'll leave you two be," as I suspected Anthony was pulling on his hoodie before grabbing his car keys and left a kiss on Camilla's lips before making his way out the door.

I watched the dreamy look in her eye as she stared at the door seconds after it had shut, awe.

"What's the matter love bug?" I could only shake my head and drag her all the way to the couch before plopping beside her impatiently waiting to see the apartments that she has on her mind.