Chapter 9

While we were doing the project, we cracked a few jokes and ate our food. When we finished, I stood up and looked down at it from above. I felt so proud. I will be able to ask her soon. I was filled with happiness.
"What do you guys think?" I asked them with a smile on my face.
"It looks good." Todoroki answered.
"Yeah!" Midoriya agreed.
"I'm so excited. Do you guys think she'll say yes?" I said.
"Well, she said she liked you as well, correct?" Todoroki asked me.
"Yep" I replied.
"Then I think so." Todoroki said.
"Thats reasonable" Midoroya agreed once more.
"Well, thank you guys! I'm glad you guys agreed to do this. And for four hours, at that!" I thanked them.
"No problem Jirou! I'm happy you're going to ask her." Midoriya said to me.
"I'm happy too. I hope she says yes." I told them.
As they walked out of my dorm, I fiddled with the rock in my pocket. Since I started carrying it, I've had good luck. Now I keep it on me at all times.
After I few hours, I got bored. What could I do?
I decided I would go for another walk.
I got dressed, but my shoes on, and went outside. It was somewhat cold, and it made me wish I brought a jacket.
I had been walking for about ten minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Momo standing there, looking slightly nervous.
"Oh hey Yaomomo, do you need something?" I asked her.
"I- um, well-" she began, but couldn't finish.
She sighed.
I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked to the right and saw a few different colors in a bush: pink, brown, red, white, and green.
"Is there something in that bush-?" I asked Momo, still looking at it.
"Why would there be something in that bush?" She said a little too quickly.
"Are you okay? You seem WAY more nervous than the last time we talked.
"No! I'm fi-" she started.
"SHIT NERD, GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I heard a familiar voice yell.
"Kacchan be quiet!" I heard another voice say, but alot quieter.
"Midoriya, Bakugo, can you be quiet please?" A soft but irritated voice asked. "I'm trying to nap. Also, stop cursing Midoriya out Bakugo."
"Why do boys have to be so loud?" Asked a more cute voice.
"No idea girl" Another female voice answered.
"Bakubro, leave Midobro alone!" Kirishima begged, but with no success whatsoever.
"Get out of my way, shitty hair!" Bakugo screeched.
"For the last time, OUR HAIR ISNT THAT DIFFERENT" Kirishima reminded the explosive blonde.
"SHUT UP, WILL YOU?" Bakugo screamed.
They were all standing up now, and were VERY visible to me and Momo.
"Guys, we can see you." I let them know.
Everyone looks at us.
Bakugo screeched like a pterodactyl.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT SHITTY NERD" Bakugo told Midoriya.
"But Kacchan, what did i-" Midoriya said.
"YOUR VOICE IS BAD LUCK, SO SHUT UP" Bakugo yelled.
"Leave Deku alone!" Uraraka told Bakugo.
"Why should I? He is a shitty nerd that will never amount to anything!" Bakugo told her.
"What did Midoriya ever do to you?" Todoroki asked him.
"Shut up, half-and-half!" The pomeranian screeched.
"Oh my" Momo said, sighing.
"Why whenever me and Yaomomo are alone, there is ALWAYS someone watching us?!" I asked.
"Well, technically Jirou, when someone is close to you, you're not alone-" Kaminari said.
"Its the trying to sound smart for me" Mina stated.
"Mina, that has nothing to do with-" Sero started.
"Its the acid for me" Kaminari said.
"Its the nonexistant brain for me" Kirishima said, knowing he can joke about Kaminari being an idiot.
"Its the quirk for me" Sero said.
"Damn" Mina breathed.
"Its the being loud for me." Todoroki shot, sitting up.
"Its the daddy issues for me" Uraraka shot back.
"OH DAMN" Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari all said in unison.
Todoroki looked quite irritated.
"U-uraraka, maybe you shouldn't have said that.." Midoriya said, hugging her arm whilst hiding from a mildly angry Todoroki.
"What? Someone had to say it" Uraraka responded, looking back at him.
"Yes, but he is sensitive to that subject!" Midoriya reminded her.
There was silence for a moment.
"I have no words for the current situation." Iida said, standing behind me and Yaomomo while making us all jump.
"Iida, how did you get there without any of us knowing?!" Uraraka asked him.
"I have my ways. What are you all doing here anyway? And...what is happening?" He replied.
"Um, nothing." Kirishima said, letting go of Bakugo.
"Okay, are you all aware it is six forty-seven right now?" He asked us.
"Holy shit, its already that late?" Bakugo asked, answering Iida's question.
"Bakugo, six forty-seven isn't that late-" Yaomomo began.
"I go to sleep soon! Its part of my schedule! I'll see you fucking extras tomorrow or whatever!" Bakugo yelled while running back in the direction of the dorms. We all breathed a sigh of relief, knowing we wouldn't have to hold anyone back anymore. For today.
"Well, we should all head back before the teachers get mad." Iida said.
"I agree." I told everyone.
"Then its settled. Let's head back everyone." Todoroki sighed.
"Yeah, let's go. I'm kind of tired." Uraraka told us.
"Same here. How long have we been there? It was only around three when we left..." Kaminari asked.
"Well, it was three thirteen when we left, but it took us a while to catch up to Jirou because everyone was falling around." Momo informed us, shocking us all because she remembered the exact time they left.
"Wait, you and the rest of these idiots were trying to catch up to me?" I asked.
"Well, yes" Momo replied.
"Why though?"
"Well- i- um-" Momo started.
"No reason! Just wanted to...see what...you were wearing?" Mina said, trying and failing to not be suspicious one bit.
"Mina, you are kind of a bad liar. Why?" I asked again.
"No reason." Midoriya said.
"Midoriya, come on. Why?" I asked once more.
"We told you, no reason" He repeated.
"Okay I guess." I replied, somewhat concerned.
We walked the rest of the way to the dorms while joking, but I was still constantly wondering what Momo wanted to ask me.
We got to the dorms and I broke off from the others, heading for my dorm. I got there, went inside, and changed into my pajamas. They're quite comfortable.

Word count: 1,104