Chapter 5

"W...what?" I asked.
"Jirou, I never thought you felt the same way I feel. I've been wondering every single night 'I wonder if she likes me..'. I'm just...I'm just so happy." She explained.
"I... are you serious?" I said.
"I'm being serious. Did you really mean it when you said you liked me?" She asked me.
"Of course I did! Why would I lie about that?" I said.
She ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.
Mina, Hagakure, and Uraraka ran into the bathroom and immediately smiled.
Me and the rest of the girls walked out of the bathroom and it turns out that Bakugo, Midoriya, Denki, Iida, and Todoroki were outside and waiting for us.
"Aww, were you guys worried?" I teasingly asked, looking at Bakugo.
"Of course not! We were just wondering why you ran out like that! How in the fucking world did you run so fast?" He replied.
"Yes, we were worried, Jirou. Especially Kacchan." Midoriya said, eyeing Bakugo.
"OH YOU SHITTY NERD I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD-" Bakugo started.
"Bakugo calm down. Its okay to be worried sometimes" I said. "Now, should we get back to that game of Truth Or Dare?"
"Sure. Let's go." Momo said.
We headed back to my dorm while telling jokes.
"Hey, you're guys are back! Do you guys still wanna play?" Kirishima asked.
"Yeah!" Denki said.
We all sat back down and started asking questions again.
"So, is it my turn now?" I asked them.
"I think so" Shoji said.
"Okay, um...Bakugo. Truth Or Dare?" I asked.
"But I already went!" Bakugo said.
"Answer me please" I replied.
"Ugh fine. Truth i guess." He huffed.
"Who is the most tolerable person in this room?" I asked.
"The fuck? Ugh. Probably you or shitty hair." He answered.
"Why me though?" I asked.
"I guess your like the little sister I never had. I dont fucking know. I'm not that fucking deep." Bakugo said, looking kind of embarrassed.
"Aww, Bakugo, that was so sweet! You feel like Jirou is like the little sister that you never had? Thats so manly!" Kirishima said with tears in his eyes.
"Yeah Bakugo, thats...thats really cool of you. I guess I feel the same. Your like an older brother to me." I said, smiling.
"Fuck off." He said.
"Bakugo, you must not swear so much!" Iida said, trying to stop Bakugo.
"And what if I dont? What will you do about it, four-eyes?" Bakugo retorted.
"It is not appropriate for school! What if somebody walkes by Jirou's dorm and hears you swearing every minute? That would not be good at all!" Iida continues.
I look at them and smile as I watch Bakugo yell at Iida about how everyone knows he swears so much.
I suddenly felt very tired, though, and looked at Momo.
"Hey um...I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed." I told her quietly.
"Why don't you just lay your head in my lap? Then you can still be here with all of us." She says whilst looking down.
"Um...sure. okay." I said with my face pink.
I laid down and put my head in her lap and I immediately felt as if my eyelids were heavier than usual. I looked up at her and we both smiled. I was happy that things had worked out.

The next morning, I woke up with my head still in Momo's lap. We had been laying against my hed the other night, so she was leaning against it now as well. I realized she smelled good. I looked up at her sleeping face and just stared at her. 'She's so beautiful' I thought to myself, and for some reason, the image of the other day rushed into my mind. My face in between her breasts, and I remembered the embarrassment that came with it. Why did I have to be so stupid all the time? If I had looked up, then I could have avoided it...
I snapped out of my daydream to someone poking my cheeks. I looked up and saw Momo had woken up.
"Oh, goodmorning Yaomomo. How did you sleep?" I asked her as I yawned.
"Quite well. How was yours?" She asked back.
"Pretty good. Your legs are soft." I told her.
She looked at me weirdly.
"I-im sorry! That sounded weird! Now I sound like a creep!" I covered my face.
"No, its alright. It seemed I had a better sleep with you here too." She informed me.
"Why didn't you move though? You could have gone back to your dorm or you could have even laid down, yet you stayed here and slept sitting up." I asked curiously.
"Because you just looked so peaceful...I couldnt possible disturb you." She answered me.
"Aww, you're so sweet!" I smiled.
"Ahem?" Said someone else.
I turned around and saw that Iida and Bakugo were staring at us.
"Oh, hey guys!" I said.
"Jirou, Yaoyorozu, you are lucky it is a Saturday! Otherwise, we would have been late for school! You two should have a proper sleep schedule! Is there-" Iida said.
"No one cares glasses. Let it go." Bakugo interrupted.
"You should not interrupt someone! If you do, you might miss something very important!" Iida explained rather loudly.
"And what important things would be coming out of you mouth, huh?" Bakugo retorted.
They argued for a few minutes and as they did, I realized the others were still here with us. Some of then woke up while they were arguing.
"Whats happening?" Denki asked.
"I'm confused as well" Todoroki said while stretching his arms.
I explained that they were arguing because Bakugo interrupted Iida and they all nodded. This happens five times a week.
"Kacchan, whats-" Midoriya started, as he had just woken up.
"SHUT UP SHITTY NERD" Bakugo yelled.
"But Bakugo you have higher grades than Midoriya-" Mina began.
"DONT YOU DARE TURN THIS ON ME
RACCOON EYES!" He yelled again.
Mina put her hands in the air as if to surrender.
After everyone woke up, we decided we should get something to eat. Some of us decided they would just go eat at their dorms while me and a few of my other classmates decided we would go out and eat.
We walked for a while and after a few minutes we found a place that has everything you could think of to eat. We got a table and started talking.
"So, what are you guys planning to eat?" I asked them.
"I was thinking about the breakfast wrap." Todoroki said.
"Are you gonna have cheese in it? Kero" Tsu asked him.
"No, i don't think so." He replied.
"Remember you guys can get anything. Its on me" I said.
"What? No! I'll pay for our food." Momo said.
"No, i will. Its okay Yaomomo." I said back.
"I will." She insisted.
We argued for a minute about who was going to pay.
"Like a married couple, I swear." Uraraka said, nudging Mina.
After we finished arguing, we decided that Momo would pay for the food. I didnt want this conclusion, but it would have to do.
"Ugh, fine. But next time I'm paying!" I said.
"Okay, okay, fine. You're paying next time." Momo agreed.
"Hello, how are you all on this fine morning?" The waiter asked.
"Twinkling" Aoyama replied.
We laughed.
"That is the best confidence I've seen in six months. May i take your order?" He said with a chuckle.
"Sure. I'll have the breakfast sandwich with no cheese." Todoroki said.
"Okay, and you?" He asked Bakugo.
"I guess I'll have the eggs benedict or whatever." Bakugo scoffed.
"Okay, and you miss?" He looked Momo.
"Well, how good is the oatmeal?" She asked him.
"The oatmeal is the best dish we have." He replied.
"Then I think I'll have the oatmeal." She said.
"Alright, good choice." He wrote down their orders.
After he got the rest of our orders he went off to tell the chef.
"So, how did you guys sleep~?" Mina said teasingly.
"Mina!" Me and Momo both said.
"What? Its a harmless question!" She said.
"Yeah, we just wanna know~" Uraraka said.
"Why did I agree to come here" Todoroki asked.
"Maybe because we are your friends?" Iida suggested.
"That was a rhetorical question." Todoroki said.
After we playfully argued for a bit, we got our food.
"Woah~! This oatmeal is amazing!" Momo said.
"Yeah, i guess this eggs benedict isn't half bad." Bakugo agreed.
We all ate and Momo paid. After we got out of the restaurant, we decided we should all go shopping. We got inside and I suddenly remembered how big the mall was.
"I'm going to hot topic." Tokoyami said as he walked away from us.
"Its pretty big, are you guys sure we should go alone?" I asked.
"How about we go in groups? Me and Bakugo, Jirou and Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and Todoroki, and the rest of us in a group? Does that sound good?" Mina asked us all.
"Sure. Come on Uraraka, I have my dads credit card." He said. Uraraka squealed.
"Um- are you sure-?" I called after Mina and Bakugo. They didn't answer.
"They can't hear us. Great." I said, dropping my hands to my sides.
"Hey, its alright. Where do you wanna go?" She asked.
"Well, how about..."
We both agreed we would pay for eachother, We went to a makeup store and Momo found a few new things she liked. After I paid, we went to a music store and I found a few CDs that I really liked. She paid for them and even promised to listen to them with me.
"Oh hey look! An ice cream shop! We should go!" I exclaimed.
We both agreed and walked into the shop.
It smelled sweet. We both agreed it was also slightly cold, which makes sense.
"Hello! What would you like?" A nice lady asked us.
"I'll have chocolate chip cookie dough please. And you, Yaomomo?" I turned to her.
"Just regular vanilla please." She said.
"Alright, that will be 10.99 please." The woman said.
"Okay." Said Momo and reached into her wallet.
"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked her.
"I'm paying so we can get our ice cream." She said while looking at me.
"No, I'll pay." I said.
"No, i will." She insisted.
"Erm...why don't you both pay?" The woman suggested.
"Thats a good idea." Me and Momo agreed.
So we both paid for our ice cream and sat at a table. We talked about schoolwork and how today is a good day to take a break. We finished our ice cream and walked out of the shop and found the rest of our group at the entrance to the mall. So we walked back to our dorms and me and Momo thanked eachother for paying today.

Word count: 1,823