the end is just the beginning

after the wedding, luke and lindy headed back to north carolina so luke could finish his semester. lindy decided to look into becoming a personal assistant. or at least a writer. she wasn't sure what would become of the job, but it was a place to start.

by the time luke finished his semester, lindy found a job, but it was in california. he wanted lindy to chase her dreams as much as she wanted him to.

so, they began packing their things and made the cross country journey to california.

lindy hadn't called california "home" in a few years, but she was excited for this new journey. she had a new outlook on life and she had luke to thank for that.

they'd be moving into the lake house and luke would continue school while lindy worked. lindys parents were happy to have her only hours away instead of miles. she was happy, too; she'd finally get to spend time with her step siblings and twin nieces (not born yet, but by winter).

this was the end of luke and lindys story that led them back to each other. but it was also just the beginning.

there were so many universes to be discovered.

and a person to call home.

.....

so that's it.
i finally finished this book after two years???? three years?? idk.

this completes the series, too. that took at least 6 years. wow.

anyway, thanks for the support. and lindy and luke ended up happy :)