-Y/N: "Omg! Thank you so much for not telling the boss I was late again! I owe you" *Said Y/N as she was running to the locker room*
-Miya: "I gotchu girl!" *Ties up hair*

I changed into my work outfit as fast as I can and tied up my hair.

-Boss: "Y/N! Where are you!" *Said the boss screaming as he was looking around to find me*

I ran out the locker room and stood besides Miya.

-Boss: "You two! There's a special guest coming to stay here and I need you guys to clean his room ASAP!" *Said the boss as he was waving his pointing finger in front of our faces*
-Y/N and Miya: "You got it boss!"

We both ran out the employees only room and speed walked upstairs.

-Miya: "Damnit! Did he even tell us which room it was?" *Looks at Y/N while waiting in front of the elevator* -Y/N: "Well he did say special

-Y/N: "Well he did say special.. so I'm assuming it has to be the biggest room?!" *Nervously laughs*
-Miya: "Worth a shot!"

Ding!

We went inside the elevator and pressed the 15th floor button. I was tired from all that running so I sat on the floor for a while.

-Miya: "Happy birthday btw" *Looks at Y/N as she's trying to catch her breath while sitting down*
-Y/N: "Thank you!" *Smiles*

I looked at Miya and she looked confused.

-Miya: "How can you be so happy when your dealing with so much stuff at home?" *Said Miya with a sad tone*
-Y/N: "It's no biggy" *Chuckles* "I can't let money ruin my day!" *Smiles*
-Miya: "It's crazy that you can still keep a smile after what happened in your past"

Ding!

The elevator door opened.

I didn't want to say anything to Miya because I didn't want to talk about it so I just got up quickly and left. She followed behind me. We both quickly walked to the VIP room. When we got there we saw a sign with a name.

-Y/N: "Kim Tae-Hyung?" *Said Y/N as she picked up the sign from the door*
-Miya: "I'm guessing he's the special guest!" *Opens the door*
-Y/N: "I guess so?..." *Said Y/N as she was still looking at the sign*

Kim Tae-Hyung? I've heard that name before. Why can't I remember where I've heard that name before...

-Miya: "You coming?" *Said Miya as she was holding the door for Y/N*

I put the sign back in the door and walked in. Once we walked in, we began to clean the room.

1 hour later(9:02)

-Y/N: "Andddddd... Done!" *Said Y/N as she finished cleaning the piano*

-Miya: "We did an excellent job!" *Gives Y/N an high five*

I heard a voice from the walkie talkie that we carried in the cleaning cart.

-Boss: "GIRLS! Get down here now! The special guest is here!" *Screams from the walkie talkie*

I grab the cart and ran outside the room with Miya.

-Miya: "Let's take the elevator!" *Said Miya as she was running*

We went inside the elevator and pressed the 1st button. 7 mins passed and the elevator door opened. We ran to the main lobby, where the boss was.

-Y/N: "We're here!" *Smiles*

-Boss: "Girls! This is Kim Tae-Hyung!" *Looks at me and Miya, then turns to face Tae*

I blushed.

He was the most handsome guy I ever seen. He's long black shiny hair, with his dark brown eyes, and his expensive tux.

He gets up.

-Miya: "H-Hi" *Shakes hand*
-Y/N: "Hi! Mr.Tae!" *Shakes hand*

-Tae: "Y/N?" *Said Tae while Y/N was shaking his hand*
-Y/N: "Yes sir?!" *Looks at him confused*

Now that I'm seeing him up close, I remember seeing his face but I don't remember where I've seen his face before.

-Tae: "Nice to meet you" *Shakes Y/N hand*
-Y/N: "Same goes for you!" *Said Y/N as she was shaking his hand*

We stared at each other for about 6 seconds but then..

-Boss: "Your room is ready sir!" *Smiles*

Tae didn't take his eyes off my eyes.

-Tae: "Okay. Thank you." *Said Tae as he was still staring into Y/N's eyes*
-Miya: "Excuse me sir?"
-Tae: "Yes?" *Said Tae as he was staring into Y/N's eyes*
-Miya: "I'm sorry if this sounds rude but can you please stop staring at my friend like that..." *Nervous tone*

The boss quickly turned to look at Miya.

-Boss: "How dare you talk to our special guest like th-" *Tae cuts him off*
-Tae: "Are you Y/N's friend"

He finally looked away to ask Miya that question.

-Miya: "Yes sir!"

Tae smiles.

-Tae: "Thank you for that"

Thank you for that? Why would he say that?...

WORD COUNT: 1473 (IF YOU READ TO THE END... THANK YOU!)

Btw- By the way