Shower Scene

*Author's Note: suggestive themes as well as horror elements will be talked about in this chapter, read at your own risk.*

After Roslyn and Jude got their showers done it was now time for Yoongi to get his. "Yoongi!" Y/N calls out. Hoseok nudges him causing him to stir in his sleep. Y/N calls his name again waiting for him to respond. "He's asleep." Hoseok comments poking Yoongi in the cheek repeatedly. The brunette walks over and gently places her hand on his shoulder, shaking it rapidly. Yoongi grumbles to himself while opening one eye only to see Y/N's face really close to his. "If you wanted a kiss from me, all you had to do was ask. It's not nice to steal kisses, y'know." Yoongi comments causing Hoseok to let out a laugh from beside him. He also smirks at the reddening face of the said female who leans back slowly, stunned. "Now. What did you want? You're interrupting my beauty sleep." Boredom is overtly displayed in his deep voice. "S-showers.." Y/N answers him. Yoongi let's his eyes slowly drag over her frame and then back up to her face while wearing a sarcastic smile. "Gee, Doc. Sounds like you can't wait to get me alone. Do you do this to all your patients or am I just one of the lucky ones?" He wonders as he sits up, pushing his face closer to hers slightly. Y/N snaps out of the daze she was in just to realize how close their faces were. His breath lightly hits her lips as her eyes widen an inch. "Showers. Your turn. Let's go." She states, pulling him up by his bicep. Yoongi flails around in her grip. "Hey! I'll get up and go but do not and I repeat-" he steps closer to her, "do not man-handle me again. Got it?" The purple haired man states before yanking his arm out her hand. Jin and Jungkook start to rush over to help Y/N out but she puts her hand up in refusal. She's Y/N Rhodes, she's got this or so she hopes.

Yoongi follows after her while turning his head around and smirking at Hoseok. 'Wish me luck!' he mouths to him. Hoseok waves his hand and goes back to watching the movie. His hands drag across the walls as they continue on their way to the showers. "So what you're gonna do is put your clothes in this basket and of course, shower." Y/N motions to the basket as she talks to the man in front of her. He watches her, uninterested while his arms fold across his chest and his hands lock in place underneath his elbows. "You only get thirty minutes to shower and any longer than that, one of the guys will have to come get you. Your pajama's will be laying right here by the sink along with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Soap and all that other jazz included." Yoongi let's out a low hum followed by a chuckle that slowly turned into a manic cackle. "Why can't you?" Y/N creases her eyebrows together. "Excuse me?" "I said, why can't you? Why can't you take me out of the shower if I take too long? Afraid I might do something to ya?" Said female looked at him, her mouth agape. "I-I.." "Relax." Yoongi replies, hands going to the bottom of his shirt to remove it. "I won't touch you. But my counterparts might." He continues while tossing the shirt into the basket. Y/N's full attention was now on the man as he fiddles with the buckle on the belt and whining when he isn't able to remove it. "Help." Y/N let's her hands glide across the metal unaware that Yoongi is leaning in really close to her face. She slides the belt off with ease while she tilts her head up to look at the man in front of her. "Wha-" "I'm memorizing your features." Y/N nods confused and slightly afraid of Yoongi. "Just incase something happens." He mutters under his breath. Y/N makes her way to the entrance of the showers, leaning on the doorframe with her back towards Yoongi. "I'll be standing right here but remember the time limit, Yoongi. I don't wanna have to call for Jin or Jungkook or Jimin." She relays raising her voice so she can be heard over the water causing him to let out a grunt in reply.

Soon after Yoongi starts his shower, things seem to go downhill rather quickly. Lights that have never flickered before, start to blink rapidly in succession. Y/N noticed this and makes a mental note to call the electrician later before she went home. A hand comes up to rub her face exhaustedly. Her amber eyes search around the room trying to keep her focus on the time. Three minutes in and the room goes pitch black. "Yoongi!" She calls out. No noise is evident except for the running water coming from the shower. Y/N's hands stroke the wall trying to find the light switch, only to run into something that felt like an extremely thick liquid. Fingers pinch and rub together smoothly as adrenaline starts to feel the females veins. "Yoongi! If you're still in here, answer me!" Yoongi still doesn't respond but is now sitting on the floor shaking slightly. His mind races as he hears footsteps surround him. "We never leave a new person alone." an eerie voice resounds seeming close to Y/N's ear. She gasps as she jerks her body to the side causing her to bump her head on the wall. The female winces and shuts one of her eyes while the palm of her hand massages the now aching spot. A crunching sound reverberates off the now empty room. The once off lights, make their appearance by coming back on just in time for Y/N to scream at the red that abstracts the ground and parts of the wall.

She immediately heads towards Yoongi who is sitting on the floor clutching his non-dominate hand. "Oh Yoongi.." Y/N whispers softly under her breath while crouching in front of him. The female gently puts a hand on his cheek and wraps him up in a nearby towel. "Let's get you dressed and then you can go sit back out with Hoseok, okay?" Yoongi nods while Y/N stands up and turns her back to him to give him some privacy. He gets dressed slowly, trying not to irritate his injured hand further. "Jimin!" She yells causing Yoongi to startle and said boy to come running. "Yeah? You guys alright? Everyone heard y'all scream." He comments raking his eyes over the duo. "We will be but call the electrician and get them out here in the morning. I have to tend to my patient."