His Little Loser (Roy x Fem!Reader)

SURPRISE SHAWTAYY
It seems my Roy simp friends have requested the goodest of all good bois Roy so I must fulfill their needs and give them their meal
Im sorry you have to read this it sucks so much
Also sorry for possible spelling errors I got lazy
------

You leaned against the mossy stone walls, staring at the rows of gravestones in front of you. The graveyard was so quiet and peaceful, the perfect place to give your mind a break. Moral of the story, your school is stressful. You were declared the 'emo' kid for having a mental breakdown in class. They obviously haven't been yelled at while doing homework. It still rings in your mind, "WHATS 12 X 9?!"

That's beside the point, you were in the middle of doing homework and just decided you needed a break. So here you are. You had to choose the graveyard because your second best option was an alley, and you didn't want to take any chances.

You almost audibly whined when you heard childish laughter coming down the street and towards you. Looking down, you saw two kids who seemed to be in halloween costumes.

"Hello, Lady!" The kid who spoke was dressed as a skeleton. It was April, but you didn't question anything.

"Erm... Hello." You awkwardly waved, not knowing how to interact with children.

"I am Skid, this is Pump, who are you?" The skeleton kid asked. These kids seemed alright.

"Oh, I'm [Y/N]." You flipped a piece of your hair out of your eyes. "What are you kids doing out here so late?" To you, it wasn't that late, only 9pm. But late for them, you figured.

"It's a spooky month, of course!" The pumpkin kid bounced and said. So that's the deal with the costumes. But its still April..-

"You...know it's April, right?" You gave a small friendly smile, rubbing the back of your neck. They whispered something to each other, giggling. You sighed quietly.

"Do you kids want me to walk you home? You really shouldn't be walking about alone, especially at night." You suggested, not wanting these poor children to get kidnapped. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU FRANK)

"Okay!" They both said optimistically. Oh, to be young and innocent again. You walked out the graveyard gates, the two kids hot on your trail.

Eventually, they ran ahead of you, giggling and talking about something random. You realized you had no idea where they live half way down the street.

"Wait, where-" you were cut off by a kids voice calling out.

"Hey! What are you two losers doing here?" A brunette kid with an orange and yellow sweater called out. He had two other kids behind him, but you didn't exactly care because you're main focus was protecting your now official children. (Women are so protective of kids istg)

"We are going home with our new friend!" Pump enthusiastically pointed out. These kids were...surprisingly sweet-

"New friend? Who'd wanna be friends with you two weirdos?" The kid crossed his arms. You were having none of this.

"Hey, uhah... Who are you?" You stepped between Skid and Pump, gently moving them aside. You had an angry mom look.

"So this is that new friend, eh?" The kid sneered at you, annoying you even more. "Roy. Are you really standing up for those little freaks?"

"You mean MY freaks? Yeah, yeah I am." You gave that angry mom glare which unsettled the trio.

"Bold of you to say that." Roy crossed his arms, glaring back at you. You quickly ushered Skid and Pump away, not wanting them to be traumatized or hurt if things got physical.