"Oh okay. How are you?" I asked concerned for my sister. She just laughed and then I heard the rattling of glass. "Blair are you at the Boarding House?"

"Yeah? Why?" She snipped at me. With the medication that they prescribed her shouldn't be mixed with alcohol. Why would Stefan let her drink? He's supposed to be watching her! "Don't be a buzz kill sis." My eyes grew in bewilderment. Blair has lost her mind! Before I could answer, the line went dead. I took the phone from my ear and stared at the blank screen.

"What did she say?" Damon asked, as if he wasn't listening. I turned my head towards him and lifted my eyebrow as if to say 'really?'.

"Stefan is supposed to be watching her. Now she's basically drunk in your living room." I sighed placing my face in my hands. I felt a hand grasp mine and hold it in a comforting way. As I looked up at my hand, I saw Damon staring at the road not even acknowledging. I just turned towards the window and tried to act casual even though inside my stomach was doing flips and turns, maybe its because I'm hungry? Am I hungry? Nope, it's because he's holding my hand. Though my stomach was flipping, I began to not even notice the small gesture until his thumb began rubbing the back of my hand lightly as if to make sure I wouldn't notice.

About an hour later, I had fallen asleep with my head against the cool window. I awoke to the sound of the car door opening and closing on the driver's side. I opened my eyes to see Damon climbing back into his car. He glanced at me and smiled.

"Hey, you're awake." He laughed placing a drink into the cup holder.

"Where are we?" I asked dazed, glancing around our surroundings.

"We're in Tennessee. We'll be at your parents in a little bit." He said calmly. I nodded and rested my head back on the window. Why am I so tired? Have I actually eaten? Oh wait, I'm a vampire, I don't remember the last time that I-

"Damon?"

"Hm?"

"What exactly is in that cup?" I asked as a very familiar smell hit my nose. I looked at the styrofoam and then back at him.

"A very cute little waitress back at the diner we just stopped at. She made a very generous donation." He smirked and nonchalantly winked in my direction. I should've known, only you Damon Salvatore.

"You didn't kill her did you?" I asked tilting my head in disappointment towards him.

"No, of course not. I just compelled her to give me maybe sixty-four ounces of her blood." He smiled once again. I shook my head and stared out the window becoming a little more anxious as we pass my hometown sign.

Welcome to Knoxville,Tennessee.

Damon must've noticed my uneasiness as I gripped on to the waitress cup because he placed his right hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and took a deep breath in and held it in. "You'll be fine, Arie." I let out the breath I was holding onto feeling a little more easy, but that quickly changed when my house came into view. My hands were shaking and my heart was about to explode. I couldn't hear or focus on anything else besides this place that I would soon used to call home. My chest was heavily rising and falling. Would they know something is off with me? Can I control myself around them? So many questions filled my head and none of them were good. If I couldn't control the thirst around my family and ended up hurting my mom or even Allan, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Come on Arie." I hadn't noticed Damon was already at my door holding his hand out for me to take. I glanced at his hand then him. He nodded at me and then smiled which comforted me a lot.