Kidnapped: Morro x My OC Lilly

Pic, not mine. I'm thinking maybe turning this into a full-on book IDK. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugg!!!!"  came an annoyed growl through the mountains where a young lady with dark brown hair and green eyes was throwing rocks "I...I mean who does he think he is?.. Just because he's some all-powerful ninja... I'm 5 minutes older...arggggg!!. He is such a pain!!!!"  her name was Lilly Garmadon you can guess who she was talking about her twin brother Lloyd the green ninja. 

"Well I understand that feeling." said a deep voice. " I just didn't expect it to come from his dear sister." out came the figure.

"Morro."  The ghost let out a dark chuckle.

"I see my reputation proceeds me," he said taking a step forward causing her to take a step back. "So what did blondie do this time?"

" But I thought..."

"That I was gone." A nether chuckle. " You know I've been watching you for a while now, Lloyd gets on your nerves a lot doesn't he?" Morro had moved Lilly till her back was pressed to the side of the mountain. "You know he really loves you..." he pauses and with the back of his hand traced her face. "Oh, what he would do if you were in... trouble,"  he whispered in her ear. Lilly was terrified, was he threatening her? But she refused to show it. It took all her willpower to stop herself from trembling. "You are very beautiful,"  he said as his hand went from her face and began to rub the soft part of her throat.  He lightly blew on her ear causing her to shudder. 

"W... what do you want ?" she said unable to compose herself any longer shaking, clawing the side of the mountain, wishing she could go through it to get away from Morro.

" My land needs a queen and I've had my eyes on you for a while now. "  Lilly moved her hands behind her back in hopes that she could touch the special bead on her bracelet, it was only for emergencies an SOS beacon in order to call her brother. Sadly Morro was faster and pulled her wrist with the bracelet out from behind her back. "Oh I wouldn't do that, wouldn't want your brother to find out where you are."  Out of nowhere kissed her, Lilly froze as his cold lips hit her warm ones. They stood there for a good moment Lilly need to stop to get a breath but Morro didn't quit he took a small breath through his nose. Lilly desperately tried to escape realizing what he was doing. He was using his element to pull the oxygen from her lungs. 

She, eventually weak from the lack of breath couldn't fight anymore and collapse in the ghost's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

##Morro P.O.V##             

I felt Lilly relax and pass out in my arms. I then ended the kiss allowing her to breathe and sighed. I looked at the beautiful figure in his arms. I didn't like the idea of kidnapping for his queen, but it was law. It had been for three generations. 

"Sleep well, my bride," I said. Conjuring my Dragan and headed to my kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!!!!! Windyheart out!