"Oh Cowboy guess what!" Jack said, walking down the stairs to the bullpen.

"Oh hey Jack."

"Sorry, go ahead Tim." Jack said as she stood by Gibbs' desk.

"Well boss, Kasie and I were digging into Mason to see if he had any connection to Gray or King and, as it turns out Gray and King lived in the same apartment complex as kids." McGee said.

"And Mason was in los Desalmados at the same time they were." Jack added, looking up from the folder in her hand.

Just then the elevator doors opened and out walked Nick and Bishop leading Mason Ramos cuffed around the back of the bullpen. "Hey, we're back!" Nick said.

"We'll take him in the interrogation room for ya Gibbs." Bishop said, smiling as she noticed how close Jack was standing to him.

"Thanks." Gibbs said, taking Kelly off his lap and standing up.

Bishop nodded as she and Nick walked away.

Kate looked at Gibbs then said. "Kelly and I can wait in Jack's office." She stood up and held Kelly's hand.

"Okay, we'll get ya when I'm done." Gibbs says as he quickly walks to the interrogation.

"Hold up Cowboy!" Jack says following him down the hall.

As they walk to the interrogation room door, Jack says. "Okay Gibbs, Mason has a extremely short temper so you can use that and let's see..."

"I'll just skim your profile." Gibbs says, kissing Jack's cheek and taking file from her arm, before walking in the room.

Jack smiled and said out loud. "You're welcome Cowboy." Before she opened the door and walked in the observation room.

THOUGH THE TWO WAY MIRROR:
Gibbs stood in the corner of the room leaning against the wall, looking at the profile.

After a few minutes Mason asked impatiently. "Are you just gonna stand there?!"

Gibbs looked up at him, snapped the folder shut then sat down in the chair across from him. "Why? You got somewhere to be?"

"Maybe, I do?" Mason shrugged, causing his left hoodie sleeve to slide up.

Gibbs looked at his left hand. "Okay." He said, leaning back in his chair.

"COME ON MAN! ASK ME SOMETHING! So I can leave!"

"Okay, how's this?" Gibbs asked in a even toned voice, before slamming Mason's left hand into the table. "How'd this happened?"

"Ow!! What the h*ll man!?" Mason yelled, gently holding his left hand.

Jack looked at Gibbs though the glass and crossed her arms. "What are you doing in there?"

"Well I mean... I know what happened on Tuesday, you and your buddy Ray King, thought it would be a good idea to kill sergeant Gray." Gibbs slammed down a still from the security video, showing the two men standing next the door in their ski masks and dark hoodies.

Mason looked at the picture. "Yeah.... there no way you can say that's me with King."

"Yeah that would be true if my forensic scientist didn't find your DNA in the security camera you tried to destroy. So stand up." Gibbs said, forcing Mason to his feet. "Come on, let's go."

"Whoa hold on old man! Where are taking me?!"

"Jail for murder." Gibbs smiled as he led him to the door.

"Oh! Good thinking Cowboy." Jack smiled as she watched Gibbs.

"Wait hold! All I did for King was get that old P.I. dude to follow Jesse and drive the van! I didn't kill anybody! He killed Jesse not me!"