Anyways, I made a photo album for him. Not just any photo album, a photo album with photos I took of him secretly of all our super sweet moments, took me weeks to complete it. I was a bit worried he'd find it creepy but he was so happy, I swear I saw tears in his eyes! I guess there's something romantic about secretly taking pictures of your lover, huh?

I also wrote little notes about each of those memories and decorated them really beautifully, I was proud of myself! (Also, I totally did not spend ₩50.000 on decorating gem stones and gel pens. Well, anything for my dearest Jungkookie.)

When the sun started setting and we were just cuddling on our abundance of towels, I happened to ask him what his damn birthday wish actually was. He blushed so hard, it was suuuper cute.
Until he whispered "your virginity" right into my ear. I freaking choked! Guess he was right after all, it was too much to handle for me. At first.

Did I grant him his birthday wish, you may ask? Um... Partially.

Absolutely no need for details here, let's just say we went much, much further than kissing but we didn't go all the way yet. Both of us were a little shy. We'll make up for it sometime later, maybe there will be a super tempting occasion during semester holidays but oh my god, I wanna stop talking about this. This is awkward. I hope Seokjin-Hyung doesn't find this entry.

Who is Seokjin-Hyung, you may ask?
My dormmate in college! And coincidentally, he used to go to our school. He was a year above me, maybe I've told you about his performance at the Christmas talent show once, he's so talented! And he's super sweet and like a really fun, goofy uncle to me. Plus, he cooks the best food ever. In some way, he reminds me of a male college student-Mrs. Jeon.
I love him a lot!

College is fun, actually. New friends, new places and new me. Paying attention in lectures was hard at first, but I'm adjusting. Being an independant and sophisticated adult is my goal and so far, it's been fine. Seokjin-Hyung is helping me through it and so is Jungkook, who is trying the same thing for himself. And so are many others.

It's really late now and I should definetely go sleep, I have a lot of classes tomorrow. I'm sorry for this super long entry but I haven't filled you in at all and I felt bad for it!

Now that you know everything I hope you can forgive me. Bye now, dear diary!

-Taehyungie ♡

°○●○●○°

"Hey, Tae. Here's your strawberry milk."

"Thanks, Hyung." A blonde boy stood up from his seat and jumped towards his dormmate, receiving a small, pink bottle from him.
Recently, he had discovered how tasty strawberry milk actually was and now, he was pretty much addicted. It was his number one companion when he studied his notes or wrote essays.

The tall, broad-shouldered brunette called Kim Seokjin threw a glance onto his desk, a teasing smirk on his face.
"Did your boyfriend write you again?" The blonde nodded shyly.

"Yes, I was just responding to him. God, I miss him so much! He's so sweet, always telling me to take care and worrying about my well-being..." Seokjin made an 'aww'-sound, clapping his hands together.

"I want what you have, you're such an adorable couple! Long-distance doesn't seem to be a problem for you, either. Jesus, it's like God connected your souls and threw you into the same little mixing pot when he created you. Sweet. And you never fought?," he asked, Taehyung thinking for a moment but then shaking his head.

"No, not really. It's strange, actually. We always seem to agree on everything and we tell each other anything." The older looked genuinely surprised, his mouth forming into an 'o'-shape.
"Wow, and you've been dating for years! Well, couple fights are normal and maybe you'll have one too in the near future but your bond is so strong, you'll get over it when it comes to that."
The blonde suddenly frowned at that, feeling a slight worry take over him.

"Hey, don't worry now. You can't expect two people to share the same thoughts for eternity, at some point there will be something you're gonna disagree on. Even if it's completely stupid. But just like I said, you'll make up in a wink. It'll probably take less than an hour for both of y'all to run into each other's arms dramatically and cry your asses off about how sorry you are. Alright?" At that, Taehyung nodded. Though he felt slight disfomfort churn somewhere deep inside his stomach.

Of course, he was scared to experience the downsides of being in a relationship aswell. The bare thought of fighting with Jungkook made him sad. Him being mad at Taehyung for not telling him about the America-thing didn't really count. But eventually, it would have to happen. Right?

However, he stopped thinking about that abruptly as Seokjin continued babbling: "Semester holidays are in two weeks, by the way. You can see your boyfie, Taehyungie."
The blonde's eyes immediately lit up and he smiled widely, letting out a noise of pure happiness. "Oh my god, you're right!"

It had been months since he had last seen the other and he wanted nothing more than to jump into his arms and hug him until the sun went down and all the trains stopped moving. It truly felt like a dream.

"Keep grinning like that and your face will explode soon. Keep responding to Jungkook and drink this before dinner's ready. I feel like making noodles today, if that's fine with you." At Taehyung's over-enthusiastic nod, Seokjin let out a fond laugh and made his way towards the little kitchen, patting the younger male's shoulder before doing so.

"Two weeks and I'll get to see the pretty stars in your eyes again," the blonde mumbled, gazing at his favourite framed photo of him and Jungkook decorating his night stand and running his index finger over the smiling ravenette's face.

He was excited, so excited he could burst.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: guess what? by the time you're reading this, ya girl just turned 16 🥰🥰💞 

i'm sorry if this chapter seemed a bit half-assed bc of the time skip but my best friend is sleeping over and we had a super crazy time and i don't have time to proof read🥺

as always, thank you sm for reading i love you so much thank you for always being there💜💜)