Chapter 22

IZUKU'S POV

I was surprised at the question but answered anyway. "Hmm...I mean, kinda? It's really the only thing I have left to do since the L.O.V trained me to be their spawn." "Well... It's not the only thing you have left, there are other jobs. However, I could get you a spot in UA." Aizawa said kneeling on the wall. "Alright then, dad."

NO POV 

Aizawa smiled, it's been a while since he's heard Izuku call him dad. He slightly cried at the thought of the day he last heard his son call him ' dad '.  "Alright, son we should both go to bed. We're going to UA so everyone can see you again. " Aizawa said motioning Izuku to follow him. Izuku nodded and followed him. 

Aizawa led him to his old room, although there were a few changes. There were fairy lights hanging on the walls, the room was dark-ish mint green. There was now a normal white bed with green covers instead of a hero themed bed. There was also a desk with a light so he could work on whatever he was working on late at night. "Woah..." Izuku said amazed. "Do you like it?" Aizawa asked hopefully. "Like it? I love it! It's way better than my cell with the villians!" Aizawa smiled sadly when mentioned the villians, he'd vowed to protect his child but failed. He now promised with every bone in his body that he would kill every last villian that hurt his son. When he pulled himself out of his thoughts he saw Izuku snuggling into a stuffed bear he had when he was little. Aizawa walked up to him, "Goodnight, problem Child." "Goodnight, dad.."

And he fell asleep.