- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉

Start from the beginning

"Suga-san, tell those morons about your five children please. They won't believe me when I tell them that it's bad for boys and boys to be in a dorm. What if one of them gets pregnant ?" Everyone turned around and saw the six boys along with their best friends standing there.

Sugawara looked at Asahi very confused and [Y/n] quickly took a notice out of his gaze. "He's drunk, like he's been talking about a lot of shit the whole time, sorry that you had to get involved." [Y/n] apologized to Suga which confused him.

Not even 24 hours ago they tried to make her their pet and there she was apologizing to him for her friend. "It's fine [Y/n]-chan, anyways how do you like the party ?"

Sugawara began to talk with the girl more, trying to make him more tolerable to her.. He sounded nice and it looked as if he had no bad intentions.

In the meantime Akaashi tried to sneak up behind Sakusa to get at least one of the drinks he was holding. Before he even could the black haired boy turned around with a rather furious face.

"What do you want ?" Sakusa didn't want any of them near him, his friend or [Y/n] so he didn't let one of them out if his eyesight. "Sakusa, please relax a bit, I was just about to ask you what you're drinking ?"

"[Y/n] and I are drinking whatever Satan here got us." Sakusa always referred to Asahi as Satan, it doesn't matter if he was drunk or not.

"That sound fun ? Can I try it? Maybe I can tell you wh-" "No." Without even letting Akaashi finish Sakusa turned back to [Y/n] and listened to the conversation she was having with Sugawara.

Akaashi rolled his eyes and went back to his friends who were all standing in the rather back of the bar. "Sakusa here is a bit too protective of our target."

Everyone thought for a bit till Kenma knew what to do. "We have to distract them. Not only him, but everyone." The other boys looked at their friend confused.

"And how do you want to do that ?" Kenma smirked and pointed at the seat Asahi was sitting on. "Do you see how Asahi is sitting in his seat ? One little push backwards and he will fall onto the ground." Everyone nodded understanding what Kenma was telling them to do.

"And what about Sakusa ? He is like a guard dog." Kenma smirked yet another time and looked at Hinata who had a red puffy nose.

"Hinata caught a cold a few days ago and has been a bit sick since then, especially his sneezing is the worst. And what happens if a sick person sneezes into a germaphobe's face who isn't wearing a mask ?" Oikawa smirked at Kenma as he explained everything.

"He will freak out and run to the bathroom and [Y/n] will most definitely follow him." Everyone nodded at the two boys. "Eh you do realize that I just can't sneeze on demand ?" Hinata complained.

"Oh shut up, yes you can." Everyone was a bit shocked by Kenma's sudden outbreak but were quickly focused on their plan again.

Bokuto, Kuroo, Oikawa and Atsumu all went to Asahi who was laughing about god knows who. Kenma and Kageyama went to Sugawara, while Hinata and Akaashi decided to stand next to Sakusa again.

While everyone was listening to someone's conversation Kenma suddenly nodded giving everyone the sign to go.

Oikawa, Kuroo and Bokuto slightly pushed Asahi's chair backwards and Kenma wasn't wrong, the drunk boy immediately fell onto the ground with the chair on top of the three boys.

Akaashi looked at Hinata angry, who immediately then turned to Sakusa. "Oh Sakusa did you hear about that-" And as if it wasn't on purpose Hinata sneezed Sakusa right into his face.

The black haired boys eyes widened and a scream escaped his lips. "Oh my god no no no." The boy searched for a tissue or anything else, but couldn't find one.

While everyone else was helping Asahi get back on his chair Sakusa got up from his chair and immediately ran to one of the bathrooms. [Y/n]'s eyes widen as well.

"Hinata next time please be careful you know that he is a germaphobe you idiot." [Y/n] quickly got up as well and ran after her best friend. Akaashi, Hinata and everyone else looked at each other and nodded.

Akaashi quickly took one of the drinks Sakusa was holding just seconds ago and took out the little plastic bag Kuroo gave them. He opened it and took out the little glass container which included a clear liquid inside.

The boy opened it and looked at Kuroo who signaled him to only take half of it. Akaashi nodded and then poured in half of the little container.

All of the boys sighed in relief. The first stage of their plan was completed. Now they were only hoping that the rest would also work. And if it would, [Y/n] would regret not taking the nice deal from the day before.

 And if it would, [Y/n] would regret not taking the nice deal from the day before