He tries to calm his fast beating heart “When did you come here?” he asks after a pause.

“When you were looking at that stick” Jungkook says casually, leaning on the headrest one arm above it, crossing his legs and sitting comfortably. Taehyung just watches.

“You are all sweaty” He says, sucking in a breath.

“Do I look hot?” Jungkook teases getting a look from Taehyung.

“Where are other three?” He asks, changing the topic.

“They might still be running, I saw you not able to catch us up so came back to look for you, how can I leave doc alone?” Taehyung tries to avoid the quickening of his heart beat but the blush merely is avoided. Jungkook smiles. “Actually I wanted to talk to you” he says, looking at Taehyung’s long fingers, peeling the skin of the branch which stops as Taehyung hears him, looking at him in the eyes.

“About what?” he asks.

“Knowing about your parents and still moving on, didn’t you face problems in adjusting to the truth, it must have been hard on you?” Jungkook asks not moving his gaze from Taehyung’s beautiful eyes.

Taehyung looks a little surprised not expecting to be asked about it, he and his bothers never talked about their feelings regarding this matter, they just let it pass, this was their way of moving on, time will heal them and stabilize the situation they thought. Taehyung looks away at the trees, far from them, dazedly “Accepting it was a problem, it was something unexpected, then again life is unpredictable so we have to be prepared of whatever comes next…happiness or sadness…can we choose Jungkook? I don’t think we can, we focused on our studies, not talking about this matter but being there for each other…we were lucky we had each other but you are strong you took it all alone” Taehyung looks at Jungkook “You were struggling because you had no one but now you have us, you are not alone anymore, you are loved more than before” Jungkook feels his eyes watering and blinks away tears looking away, he sniffles, chuckling.

“I wasn’t but I think now I have become a little lucky” he says.

Taehyung pats on his shoulders “Me too” Jungkook couldn’t look away from that beautiful face, with even more beautiful smile.

“Try to smile more, it looks good on you” he says.

“You too” Taehyung smiles. Jungkook feels like a pull towards Taehyung wanting to be with him more and talk to him more, something he has not felt ever and so he musters up his courage and puts the branch from Taehyung’s hand away, getting a questioning look from other.

“Can I hug you?” he asks, Taehyung feels like if this keeps on going his heart won’t be able to take all this, it keeps on thumping hard in his chest. He nods slowly watching as Jungkook slowly closes the gap between them pulling him in a hug, his arms on his waist holding tight as Taehyung wraps his arms around the neck, the sweat doesn’t bother Taehyung, he rests his head on Jungkook’s shoulder, same action being done by Jungkook as he tightens his arms more, Taehyung closes his eyes, the intoxicating scent of Jungkook making him feel like it is a dream, a very good dream that he wants to be in more and more, his heart was racing in his chest not able to be calm, his stomach feeling the butterflies, he felt happy, nuzzling to Jungkook’s neck unknowingly, the musky scent not helping him in any way to calm himself, holding Jungkook like this in his arms he knows how deep he has fallen, he had never thought he would feel like this for anyone but now that the person he loves is so close to him he wants to cherish this moment. The breeze doesn’t make him shiver anymore, he smiles, tightening his grip on Jungkook’s t-shirt, taking a deep breath, both not able to move away from each other, Jungkook rubs his back slowly, his own hands itching to touch Taehyung all over and Taehyung could feel it with the way the touch was getting more and more pressured and hard on his skin, pulling him closer if possible as his hands keeps on moving on his back, he could feel how Jungkook’s chest was heaving, feeling panicked he calls Jungkook’s name trying to meet his eyes, they both still maintaining the closeness, still resting their hands on each other as Taehyung looks at Jungkook who has his eyes still closed.