Chapter Eight.

Nico's POV Finally
After imprisoning our friends, we head back to our house, hearts a little heavier and heads full of new knowledge about the war. The walk is painful. Even if we won't admit it, I know that we will all miss Luke's jokes, Silena's laugh, Beckendorf's food and Zoe trying to speak normally.
"I'll miss them." Annabeth mutters.
"Me too." I say. It is just us outside.
"Listen, Nico, I am truly sorry for taking Will from you. But, he is the one. He makes me laugh, smile and feel whole. I can't imagine life without him." She says.
"It's okay, you guys deserve each other." I say. Even though it pains me.
"Nico, you will find someone. You don't always have to be alone. Trust me, I think you have a secret admirer." Annie says. I can see what she is doing. She is apologizing. "Really?" I ask. I know Percy says he loves me, but I am probably Just a rebound.
"Oh My Gods, Nico, you haven't noticed? Wow. Just, don't let him slip through your fingers. I had the mistake of doing that." She says and walks inside.
"
After a marvellous dinner, we decide to play a game to keep our minds off of things.
"Let's play Blind Drunk Pirate!" Piper yells.
"What's that?" Basically all of us ask.
"So we are all blindfolded after drinking three beers. Then we walk around the room and guess who is who in a drunken state. Then you have to mark down on a piece of paper how many People you guessed right. After, the person who got the most people gets to pick three things that the people with the lowest scores have to do." Piper says.
"Sounds like fun." Jason says.
"Why not?" Rachel says.
"Okay, only if Frank goes though." Says Hazel.
"I'll play." Frank says.
"Aye Aye Matey." Leo says.
"Okay." Says Calypso.
The conversation like this goes on forever. We all agree. After ten minutes of us all drinking three beers and getting blindfolded, we start. I wander around, not knowing who is who. I am only 15, so I don't hold alcohol very well. I stumble around until I reach my first person. I reach down, only to feel fuzzy hair. Rachel is taller than me, So it must be Hazel.
"Hazel?" I slur.
"Yep. Nico?" She asks.
"Yep." I say. We move on. This game goes on forever.
After an hour of playing, we sit down in a circle. We each pull out our paper. The score goes like this.
Hazel - 12
Jason - 13
Annie - 16
Octavian - 9
Leo - 8
Calypso - 15
Reyna - 11
Bianca - 5
Thalia - 14
Clarisse - 15
Travis - 13
Connor - 13
Piper - 16
Frank - 6
Rachel - 15 Percy - 17 Me - 3
"
Oh Gods.
"Okay, so I am the winner and Frank, Bianca and Nico are the losers." Percy says with a smirk.
"Yep! Now pick what you want them to do." Annie says, a mischievous look in her eyes.
"Frank, you have to wear pink for the next two days and die your hair rainbow." Percy says.
"Oh no. Oh gods no. Why do you hate me, Percy?" Frank yells. Just the, Frank is zapped into a pink hoodie and jeans. His hair rainbow. On the floor was a note saying, "Your Welcome. From Aphrodite."
"Piper, I hate your mom." Frank says.
"Now on to Bianca." Percy says.
"Uh Oh." My sister mutters.
"You have to... Kiss your crush." Percy says. Does she even have a crush? I look up to see Bianca moving over towards... Reyna? I look over to see Bianca press a quick kiss on the Praetor's lips before shadow traveling to her room. Glad I taught her that.
"Okay then, Now it's Neek's turn." Percy says, smiling.
"Okay, whatever sick and twisted plan you have, Let's get to over with." I say. Percy looks truly offended.
"You really think I am that cruel?" Percy says mockingly. "Judging by what you have done so far, yes. Yes I do." I say. "Well sorry to burst your bubble, Ghost King, but you only have to answer one question." Percy says.
"One question, seems simple enough for me." I say. I am nervous. What if he says that I have cut in front of the whole house!
"Nico, you question is, Will you go out with me?" He says. I am shocked. I can't even think straight. 'Maybe because you aren't straight.' My mind says.
I don't answer.
I just let the shadows surround me as I disappear.
"