Chapter one.

Nico's POV The Poem and The Return
"With green eyes, as beautiful as the ocean, I stare at them every time I get. His personality as beautiful as his eyes. But he is with her. A perfect couple. And I stand here, like an abandoned child. Waiting for someone to love me."
He reads, but I know it is mine. Percy Jackson, of course, gets mine. The last person I want to read my poem, gets it.
I am Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades, God of the Dead. I have fought two supernatural wars, and won each. I have battled titans, giants and even gods, and I have conquered them. I never was scared. But now that I have to write poems for an anonymous reading, and love poems at that, well, that terrifies me. Especially when your crush is in your poetry class at school.
I go to Half Blood High, along with everyone at Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter. I have been going here for a year, ever since the war ended.
This school was built for ADHD and Dyslexic demigods to learn and get a proper education. Chiron, Mr. D, Reyna and Frank decided to build the school, as if signing a contract that we are allied.
I get back from my flash back, only to see two sea green eyes staring at me.
"Hey, Nico, are you okay?" He asks.
"Yah, I'm fine, Jackson." I say. I coat my voice in ice, just for a shield. "Okay." is all he says as he walks back to Annabeth.
I hear him whisper, "That poem was about me."
And Annabeth replies, "Obviously, Seaweed Brain."
"
"So, who would like to go next?" Chiron asks.
The next thing I do surprises both me and my classmates.

"I'll go." I say. I walk up to the stage and grab the first poem. It is typed in blue ink, obviously on a typewriter.
"Sitting, under a tall tree, I see you, but do you see me? You scribble and scribble. But they are not scribbles. They are the most talented strokes of a pencil. Creating the most magnificent art. Your dark hair covers your ebony eyes. Your sword, dark, by your side. Every time someone asks why it is so dark, you say so it matches your soul. Everything matches, your hair, your clothes, your eyes and your choice of weapon. You are amazing and talented. But I know my little tree scribbler will never love me."
I finish off the poem in a whisper. Dark hair, eyes, clothes and sword. Sitting under a tree. Drawing. Always drawing. Oh Gods, This is about me. I don't notice that I am growing weak in the knees, until Percy yells, "Nico!" and I black out.

I wake up in a white room. Lying in a bed. All alone. Then I hear a scream. I jump out of the bed, rip the IV out of my arm, and bolt out of what I assume is the infirmary. Ignoring the pain and weak feeling in my legs, I run to the front porch, only to see a ball of fire dropping from the sky.
"Everybody RUN!" Chiron yells. All over 200 campers and students bolt out of the camp, just in time. I turn around to see the camp in flames. All cabins, scorched. thank the gods we had all our stuff in our dorms, or all of our belongings would be piles of ashes. We all cautiously walk back into camp, looking for the cause of the flames. We reach the dining pavilion, only to see a giant heap of celestial bronze. Then it moved. Over ten tons of metal starts creaking and expanding. This process proceeds until a gigantic bronze dragon is standing in front of us. "Festus?" Jason asks.
"Creak, creak, swwwiiirrrll." is all the dragon says.
"I can't understand you, buddy. We lost the only person that could understand you a year ago, remember?" Jason says. That was a major sore spot for all of the campers, including me. Leo and I may not have been that close, but I still considered him a friend.
"Jason, stop talking about him." Piper says. I can tell she is using charm speak, because he stops eminently. Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, Frank, Percy and Jason seemed all on the verge of tears, when we all hear a voice. "Hello. My name is Calypso."
We all stand there, shocked as the girl, Calypso, walks out from behind Festus.
"Hey, aren't you the chick that Leo visited on that island?" Frank asks. "Yes. My beloved Leo found me and brought me back to this world. We traveled around for a full year, looking for this place. But, unfortunately, we got lost. Now, we found you!" Calypso says.
"Wait... We?" Hazel asks. As soon as the sentence escapes her mouth, a loud scream escapes from behind Festus.
A sound that all the passengers on the Argo II had heard one to many times on Taco night.

"WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M BACK BITCHES, I'M BAAAACK!!!!" Leo yells at the top of his lungs as he runs in, hands and hair flaming.
"Leo!" the seven screech and tackle him.
Sadly, I was caught in the midst of flailing arms and tears.
"How-" Hazel says.
"How-" Frank says.
"How did-" Piper says.
"How did you-" Annabeth says.
"How did you ma-" Jason says.
"How did you man-" Percy says, about to finish the sentence before I cut him off.
"How did you manage to survive? We all say you get crushed by Gaea!" I yell, before anyone cuts me off.
"Well, I gave Piper a fake cure, I had Festus carry my lifeless body for a few days before slipping the real cure in my mouth. Boy does that stuff taste bad. Ugh! Worse than Nico's Cooking!" Leo says.
I blush. I know I suck at cooking, but he doesn't always have to bring it up!
"Any who, what did I miss? Any drama? Give this Super Sized McChizzle the details!" leo says.
"Okay, so Percabeth is together, Jiper is together, Frazel is together, Traitie is together and Octachel was together before Nico shot him sky high. The Romans and Greeks have made a school together for all demigods, from either side. You also just blew up camp, so I don't think we can train this summer. We will spend the summer in the dorms. You and Calypso can stay in the Prophets House.
The house includes all of the seven, since you are here, Reyna, Thalia, Nico, Rachel, Calypso, Silena, Charles, Bianca, Zoe, Luke, The Stolls, Clarisse and Octavian. The names you don't know consist of Luke, Silena, Charles, Bianca and Zoe. These people died in the first war. Bianca is Nico's sister and died saving Percy, Thalia and Zoe's lives, Luke was controlled by Kronos, but died a hero, Charles died blowing up a enemy ship and is your brother, Silena was a spy for Kronos, but tried to kill a Drakon, earning her Elysium, Zoe was the lead Huntress of Artemis until her father, Atlas, killed her after she saved Percy's life. Then there is Octavian. His case is different. He is still dead, and this is his punishment. He is to be forced to live half alive, while his love of his life dates Luke, and is deprived from all stuffed animals. So Luchel is together, Charlena is together, Zoe joined the hunt again, but stays here with Thalia to get an education, Bianca is single, best friends with her brother and her sister and is all around happy!" Piper says in one breath. Wow.
"So, how are they alive?" Leo asks.
"Well, since the doors were open, my dad let them out, hoping that they will become even better heroes." I say. I won't tell them the truth. I actually heard the next great prophecy and they are all included. Everyone in the Prophet House is either in the new Great Prophecy, The Prophecy of Seven or The First Great Prophecy. Let's just say that everyone is in deep shit. We each have a line:
Life controlling Son of Death,
Different time Girl,
Dead Daughter of the Dead,
The Son of water shall drown,
Wisdom's daughter's heart shall be shattered, The Son of the sky will somehow fall down His sister shall face a difficult fate,
that Romes Praetor shall share
Apollo's descendant is a major key
And the oracle is the lock
Twins will chain the brother
The brother who had a dark side
Titans child shall turn on their sister.
The spy shall return to its post,
along with a new recruit.
Fire child can not save you.
A daughter of the boar will brake.
Beauty's voice won't save you.
The son of mars shall lead the ranks
of the returned and the seven broken.
The Great Three will unite
As the circle closes,
The Greats will get revenge.
But a Blue rose with Black thorns is their weakness "
We are screwed.