IVs and EKGs

I rubbed my eyes in frustration. This couldn't be happening. Not now. I was just getting yelled at for not eating and now they're all going to kill me for being pregnant. 

"Are you okay?" asked Bernard

"I-I don't know. This was t-the last thing I wanted to hear today. No offense, I-I just don't think I can do it right now." I couldn't control my breathes anymore.

"So you want to get an..."

"NO no please don't ever think that." I put my head on his shoulder. He was shaking, but I couldn't tell if it was from being scared or cold.

We sat there for a few more minutes until the doctor came back with more information. Laura walked in the room and told Bernard to leave so she could talk to me. Of course this really scared me. 

"Hey hun, how're you feeling?" She asked quietly. 

"I don't know. I just wish it wasn't happening now."

"I know I know." She pulled me close to her. 

A rush of fear rolled over my whole body, I started to hyperventilate. Laura was screaming for someone to come help me as I fell to the floor. I started coughing and couldn't stop. Something was happening to me. I could feel it. My body went limp, and I couldn't move anything. 

"Put her up on the stretcher. Get her out of here now!"  The doctor demanded. 

"Is she going to be okay?!" Laura said crying

"Maybe. If we do something now, her chances are high." He said leaving the room. 

"What happened?!" Bernard said rushing in. Laura just shook her head not knowing either. 

~~OPERATING ROOM~~ 

Everything was blurry and I was dizzy. I could make out what the doctors were saying but I was so out of it, I didn't know what anything meant.

"Give her anesthesia." One guy in blue demanded. They put a plastic mouth piece over me and I quickly drifted off.

~~BERNARD'S POV~~

I couldn't explain the feeling inside of me. I was scared, and furious, and devastated, and happy, but also embarrassed and nervous. If anything happened to her I would give myself up completely. 

"Bernar--" 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled as I pushed Santa's arm away. 

"Look I know you're upset but you need to talk to me." 

"No I don't think I will. Not until I know she's okay." I started to cry. I couldn't take this anymore. 

~~Y/N POV~~

I woke up in a different room this time with three IVs in my arm. I had an oxygen tube in my nose and a EKG recording my heartbeats. 

"What's all this for. Don't they only give you those when you're dying?" I asked panicking 

"Hun, it's going to be okay. You will have to stay here for a while, but Bernard can actually stay with you this time." Scott explained. 

"Yeah ok ok but what's wrong with me?" just then the doctor walked in with a worried look on his face. 

"Y/n there's some serious things you really need to know"