Fireplace

After wandering around for a while, I failed to find Bernard so I decided to go home myself and wait for him there, he probably had lots of work to do.

I found myself at the front door and I sighed loudly as I looked through the window. My house key was sitting on the coffee table and the door was locked. I banged my head into the door.

"Idiot" I scoffed under my breath.

"Now now, don't worry, Bernard the Great is here" a warm pair of arms snaked around my waist. I turned to meet him

"Well if you're so God damn great, open the bloody door" I clung to him and shivered slightly.

He opened the door and I immediately kicked off my shoes and hopped in front of the fireplace. Bernard started it and sat down beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I sighed and stared into the fire, my mind raced. I couldn't believe my cousin was having SEX, and why didn't he tell me, we've told each other everything since we could talk.

My thoughts were cut short as Bernard spoke "Hey whats wrong doll?" He placed a finger under my chin, making me look at him.

I sighed "Well, before I came home today, I was looking for and" I sighed once again "as I was walking past the bedrooms I heard noise coming from Charlie's room" he raised an eyebrow, clearly confused

"You know like" i pulled down my shirt to reveal the insane amount of hickeys on my neck. "That kinda noise" he was about to speak but I cut him off

"Oh it gets worse. I heard a girl laughing and it turned out to be your buddy Isabelle. I knocked on the door and sure enough, they were having sex" I shook my head slightly "I'm no mad that he's having sex, I'm just disappointed he didn't tell, yeah were the same age but still" I threw my hands up "Its not like him"

"Well, maybe he was just embarrassed."

"He- What?!" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Well, when we had our first night together, did you want to tell him right away?"

I sighed "No, but it's still not like Charlie to do something like that"

He laughed "and was it like you to sleep with me? No, it definitely wasnt"

I laughed "Yeah you got a point there"

"Dont worry about it Y/N, I'm sure it's just a fling anyways, he's got plenty of girls back home"

We talked for a while longer before I started to get sleepy, occasionally dosing off on his shoulder or mumbling some silly reponse that didnt even make sense.

"Want to go to bed love?" He asked as he gave me a small kiss on my head

"Yes, but the fire is so warm and the bedroom is so coolld, so" I smiled "No"

He chuckled and stood up, leaving me cold once again

"Then we can atleast make a bed on the floor" he grabbed a blanket off the couch and put it down on the floor. I went to the bedroom and grabbed our comforter and pillows.

When I walked back into the room I threw Bernards pillow directly at his face

"Hey!" He called as his hat came flying off

I only laughed and layed down beside him, pulling the blanket over us.

We turned to face eachother, our noses touching.

"I can't believe this" I looked into his eyes, taking in every little color they contained.

"What do you mean, did I do something?" His eyebrows raised in panic

"No, no. I mean us, it's all just surreal. I feel like at any moment I could wake-up in my bed back at home and" I started to well up a bit " it would mean you weren't real, and I just don't know if i can take that"

He wiped away the tear that had fallen down my cheek "Y/N, you're home already, the only bed you're ever waking up in is mine" he kissed me softly "plus, if this were a dream, would you feel this."

Yep, he knew the exact spot now. His lips met with the sweet spot on my neck, he began to nibble slightly.

"O-ok, yeah I get it" I pushed his head away from my neck "we are not having sex every single night"

He pouted slightly and I giggled, cuddling into his chest

"Good night Y/N, I love you" he kissed my lips softly

"Love you too Bernard"