After seeing his most promising young son, Chiang’s butcher couldn’t help but complain about the disgusting eldest son at home.

"The third child, your elder brother is so abominable. Do you have any way to get him obedient?" Jiang Butou said a "bad thing" that Jiang Bo had done, and finally asked.

After Jiang Chengxiang became a relative, he returned to the county seat. These days, his wife and his wife had a good time to adjust the oil, so they did not think about going home to see.

However, although he did not return home, he still remembered the family, and in his opinion, the boss of Jiang, even if he almost died, he would still be weak afterwards.

The result... He has been making trouble all these days, did not stop?

This Jiang boss, when is the courage so big?

After listening to the things that Jiang Buthu said, Jiang Chengxiang asked his face with disbelief and asked him in detail. When he asked all the ins and outs, he looked relaxed. "Hey, don't worry, this is a good solution."

“Really solve it?” Jiang Buthu frowned: “Your big brother is fierce, and if you go on, the days at home will not be over!”

"Hey, I think he just scares you and scares you. From start to finish, no one is hurting you, isn't it?" Jiang Chengxiang said: "He is angry in his heart, and he is at home to be a good man, but he has no Do what you really do."

"Even if he is just scared, he has to find a way to deal with him, we can't beat him..." Chiang Tuo sighed.

"We will also scare and scare him." Jiang Chengxiang said, a pair of well-thought-outs, his big brother is just a big word that does not know the rude mud legs, in his view, such people have to deal with it is too simple.

There are two ways to deal with his big brother right now. One is to threaten him to split up and drive him out of his house... but it certainly won't work. What if his big brother really agrees?

Although Jiang Chengxiang said that he is not very old, he is very clear when he looks at things. Naturally, knowing that leaving Jiang’s boss at home is good for himself.

Jiang Laoda is not a pro, there will be no children in the future, staying at home is to help the two brothers live for a lifetime... Although it is unfair to his older brother, it is good for him, and people... It is always selfish.

Because of this, Jiang Chengxiang does not want to mention the matter of separation, then it is necessary to use another method, and that method is definitely better than threatening Jiang Laoda.

"How to scare him?" asked Jiang Buto.

"Hey, I know a servant in the county..." Jiang Chengxiang said slowly. What are the most feared people in this year? Is it the official residence? Many people have never done bad things, but they have never dared to go through the door of the official government. They have to go around a long way.

Looking for a servant to go back, I am sure to scare his big brother.

"Which adult is willing?" Jiang Tuohu heard the words of servitude, and could not help but fight.

"I have a good relationship with him. He is sure to be willing." Jiang Chengxiang said that the servant is the one in the dock. He has had several drinks with the family, and the friendship is not bad. Let the person help me. agree.

What's more, so please ask someone to help, and then give a red envelope, this is also the way to pull the relationship.

Jiang Chengxiang and Jiang Buthu also said a few words, they left the Chiang butcher to eat.