Seri chuckled and opened her door letting in Seyeon who followed her.

As Seyeon sat in the living room , her eyes scanned the Wall where a few photo frames were hung.

" oh who's that guy? ". She asked she pointed to a guy who had is arms around Seri's shoulder.

" him ? My best friend like the best best ". Seri said with a big smile. She dusted the picture and glanced at the clock.

" Oh my god , i have to start cooking ".

Seyeon shrugged " Can't help you in that ". Seri laughed and quickly moved to the kitchen.

Seyeon smiled and murmerd
" Renjun is so lucky to get someone like her ". She smiled and walked out.

__________________

Seyeon was walking back home when she saw someone familiar.
It was group and she could close one eye and still recognise them.

" Well if it isn't the betrayer ". Hina scoffed. The rest of the girls staring at her.

Seyeon rolled her eyes " But you already found a replacement ".

Hina scowled, she Didn't like it when people questioned her. She was about to make a remark but Seyeon started first.

" Look , i don't really care about your wishes but if you hurt Seri , you aren't gonna be standing here alive because They will Murder you , so don't try me bitch ". Seyeon spat and was going to walk away.

" oh same goes to you guys to".she said with a smirk and laughed.

Hina was fuming and was about to go after her but Sunhee caught her and said " Seriously let her go"

Seyeon laughed and purposefully spoke louder " To bad Haechan isn't gonna get married to you ".

And that day, Seyeon felt like she deserved an award. Which she totally deserved by the way.

____________________

Around 8 'o' clock, the door rang and seri sighed in relief. She actually managed to make a feast in 5 hours.

And the dessert was in the fridge , she was ready.

Opening the door , she welcomed the boys.

As yangyang came in, the girl pulled him into a hug and said " I missed you ". Yangyang chuckled and kissed her on the lips

" Me too Pearl ".

Seri giggled at the nickname and turned to Shotaro.

" Taro!!". The girl as she looked at the cute Japanese boy who hugged her .

Breaking from the hug , the girl was also squeezed by the remaining four boys.

And was also kissed by Haechan.

Finally prying herself away from the boys, the girl grinned and lead them to the dining table.

The boys jaws dropped as they stared at the table or buffet? Seri had made different foods and delicacies all suiting the boys taste buds.

They were hesitant as they glanced at each other.

" You made this all for us...?" Donghyucks voice broke at the end.

Seri grinned and said brightly.

" what are you waiting for? Dig in darlings ".

At the moment , the boys couldn't register it.

Were they happy from the fact that there were many dishes in front of them or the fact Seri just called them darling?

_______________

Do you all feel like Im neglecting any member because i cant remember what i wrote like my mind 🔫🔫

The ranking

Im not crying